Reviews for House of Memories
LadyInTheCrowd chapter 26 . 3/4/2012
Hey, this is a great story :) I actually wouldnt mind having to do an essay on this kind of book for school.

You write so well, I actually begin to think I know the characters, and I cant help but compare them to other story characters. There were a few typos here and there and in the last couple of chapters I noticed some sentences that werent quite grammatical, but other than that, the writing part was great and so was the plot.

Before reading your story, I didn't have an account here on fictionpress, but I decided to make one, just so I could review.

God bless and I hope you keep writing :)
ectodreaming chapter 26 . 3/10/2011
I love this story. Like really. I love it SO much. Ever since I began reading spiritual novels/stories (which was just recently-a week ago or something), I've learned a lot. A lot about forgiveness and life and, just, really A LOT of things. It helped me be a better person, believe or not. :D

Anyways, great job, greta story, great-great EVERYTHING! :D
ectodreaming chapter 13 . 3/8/2011
Ohmygosh. You're such a great author! I don't really understand half the stuff with the FBI thingies but at least I understand the plot. Hahah ;D LOVE THIS STORY -
ectodreaming chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
I began reading your story just a few minutes ago and I've been hooked... I love this story. :D
Jacksmom62 chapter 26 . 12/30/2010
Good story. I like the short & sweet letter from Todd. I cried and smiled in all the right places.
Jacksmom62 chapter 12 . 12/29/2010
This is a great story. Just what I love to read. A great who-dun-it with a little romance and a strong faith. I like the way you've used first person with each of them. I just have to keep track of who's talking. I'm wondering if Sofia's investigation may have started the San Diego killings.

Oh, and I didn't know that CSI's could be private investigators. Good story. I get to read a completed story. WooHoo!
hifield chapter 26 . 10/31/2010
Absolutely wonderful story - especially loved Todd's letter! You had me crying as I started the last chapter and read of Todd's trip down the aisle at church - very well written and I'll miss Todd and Sofia!
hifield chapter 25 . 10/31/2010
Beautiful ... very, very beautiful!
hifield chapter 24 . 10/28/2010
This is so sad - I want her and Todd to stay together. I want him to seek forgiveness and build a new life. But there's hope - there's still a couple of chapters left and plenty of time for Sofia to sort things out while Todd gets right with God - hopefully.

Really enjoying this -sad to know it's almost over!
hifield chapter 23 . 10/28/2010
Wow! Fast moving and oh so good. Love how Todd comforted her and how Todd insisted that she let "them" take care of everything.

Really good.
hifield chapter 22 . 10/28/2010
Okay ... good thing I can click over to the next chapter! What a cliff-hanger - loved it!
hifield chapter 21 . 10/27/2010
Good night's work! Hoping this will help - very well written with all the technical jargon.
hifield chapter 20 . 10/27/2010
Very nice! It was enjoyable to see new details to the case. Loved seeing Todd come to relax with them on Sunday - now he just needs to desire to join them at church too. Liked all the details in this chapter - wonder what might be going on with the evidence.
hifield chapter 19 . 10/27/2010
Another really good chapter. I love how you are moving Todd along toward his own forgiveness and acceptance. Nice to see him release Delaney to sing with God.

Looking forward to more.
hifield chapter 18 . 10/27/2010
This is such a powerful chapter. Excellent description of forgiveness and loved all her recollections of salvation and baptism in the spirit.

It was so insightful as she recalled coming to New Mexico and being rejected. Love how you showed the "other" side of the incident and how her parents probably felt when they rejected their daughter. There's always more than one side to any issue.

Loved her conversation with Todd and his hug. Nice to see him contemplate her new countenance and the freedom she seemed to possess ... and his questioning if he could find the same freedom.

Excellent Chapter - very well written.
62 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »