Reviews for Gang Wars
J.Renea chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Ok, this second chapter made the "gangs" and affiliations a little cleared, but it didn't do much to help the story. It just seems a little too unbelievable. Like I mean if she's in a gang, and her leader was just shot by the other leader she should be out for blood. Plus, what made her turn down the other alley? What made her not kill Kayan? What kind of wounds did he have?

This all just seems like a filler chapter. I like character development, since you opened with an action scene I though you'd take a moment in the second Chapter to describe the characters, Skin color, body type, attractiveness level...something. All I really know about any of the characters is that Kayan is a teen.

If you ever consider it, you might want to re-do this chapter, and think about adding more details over all.

Still though all of that is just personal qualms, and I will continue reading.
J.Renea chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
First Chapter, it was good that you opened up with action. The only thing I really had trouble with was following the the characters. I think there were too many "names" introduced at once, and not much of an affiliation with the names and characters except Kayan and James. I know they're on the same "team", but it's not exactly clear as to what side Blaze is on, and I wont even begin to place the others. Overall though it's a good start and I will continue my read