Reviews for Night School
Kavetroll007sh chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
That was an amazing story. Kinda wish it continues, but oh well. Amazing none the less.
captainjackmoose chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Another excellent chapter, its fun just trying to figure each girls species!
captainjackmoose chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Dynamic characters! Intrigue! Fascinating storyline! Promise of sex never hurts either, amazing! Best part? 4 moe chaprers!
Lord Slayer chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
0_0

Very vivid and exciting, I loved it.

Nevertheless, I can't help but dislike Natalie a little more with each chapter. She's so selfish and foolish, and you portray that so well. It actually makes me like your writing even more, hehe.

Good, so Saeko gets to live a little longer. I'm glad, she's about the only character that I really like besides Viviane. I hope the other characters start developing positive character traits soon, though I suppose that their moral bankruptcy is what makes them so intriguing.

One last little quip. In the scene where Miraju communicates with her lackeys telepathically, its a little hard to keep track of when she's talking, when she's thinking, and so forth. Telepathic dialogue, I believe, should be like thoughts and be made italicsized.

Update soon, please.
Lord Slayer chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
You could have done Renee and Viviane a bit more justice in the fighting, but ah well.

Another good chapter, though I'm wondering more and more if this is the night that Saeko dies.
Rahkshi500 chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
Yay, this is an awesome chapter. Rireishi and the Sovereigns were the best moments here. The main characters were pretty interesting. The connection between this and your other stories are strong here, and enjoyable at it. My only complaint would be the end didn't feel much like an ending, it was rather rushed. Overall, this was a good chapter to read and pretty fitting for the holidays. Happy Halloween, Rab!
CrazyNinjaPenguin chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
Now this was a good end chapter.

The brief sex scene was cute. I really did end up liking Natalie, and she seemed enticing there. And Rireishi sounds pretty hot too.

It was interesting to see how everything became even more interconnected, with Exquisite Sovereigns and everything being brought in. They all seem like interesting characters.

But yeah. A nice end. Doesn't really feel like an end, as the story of these characters isn't really complete. Of course, knowing you, these characters will show up in another story eventually, so I suppose it really isn't supposed to be.
Gothic-Neko-Writer chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
Happy Halloween to u too! XD Anyways this was my favorite chapter so far lolz XD

G-N-W
CrazyNinjaPenguin chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
We had a lot happen in this chapter. It was all pretty exciting too. Lots of good action and stuff too. The characters' transformed appearances all seemed enticing.

I was surprised and excited to see Miraju and Dolores show up here. A nice touch, connecting your stories even further.

Heh. I'm quite interested to see how this one ends. I look forward to the final chapter.
Gothic-Neko-Writer chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
wow that's a sudden turn of events XD

G-N-W
Rahkshi500 chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
It's okay if it was overdue, Rab. I mean, I'm really overdue for posting a story. Anyway, this chapter is pretty good, and the dream world is very reminiscing of both Nightmare on Elm Street and Silent Hill. But with how things are now, I have several questions I wish to ask you as well.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Well, because my computer is being a piece of no good trash, this is the third time that I've started on my review for you, and the second time that I've lost ALL of my comments. However, because I'm persistant, I'll go over this again later and send you a pm with what I found.

Alright, enough with my ranting. On to the actual review.

Satisfyingly steamy,, and the explanations weren't as long winded this time around. You still repeat yourself a bit here and there (for example, when Natalie imbibes Aimu's jing, you mention how "charged" it was twice. There are also a couple of other redundant sentences, but I'll let you know about those with the rest of the review later.

Fight scenes in the next one? Yes! I can't wait to see how you do those.
Rahkshi500 chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
This was a sexy chapter, fun to read. It was an interesting change in having Natalie expressing bisexual lust, considering how any other counterpart of her is a full blown lesbian. More pleasant feelings of nostalgia have returned with featuring Aimu's ambitions and the Rireishi's eyes.

It would be interesting to see how Schwarznebel Academy trains its students. Good chapter.
Temjin747 chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
So you did put it in, didn't you. It makes it that more sexy and awesome. Aimu's quite the dark one, isn't she? I think I like her, but I still like Natalie more.

Not much to say anymore. Now I know where those purple eyes in the sky are from. Does that mean Aimu works for that secret cult that you mentioned in the chapter 'Succubus' and in this chapter at the end?

That's all I have to say. Excellent job, Ra, you are truly awesome.
CrazyNinjaPenguin chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
Now that was damn hot. Natalie is just getting hotter and hotter to me, and dream Natalie here was incredible. I am starting to like Aimu too. She was cute here.

The futanari was good here. I kinda do hope to see Natalie get into normal lesbian sex at some point though. But yeah, that was definitely hot.