Reviews for Three Day Djinn
Lunae-Ariae chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
Oh my goodness... I loved this story so much. It was very well written and original. I must applaud you for creating such feeling in oonly seven chapters. I found myself crying from the middle to the end of the epilogue and for some time after. It was beautifully written and a good read. Keep up the good work.
E X H I B I T I O N I S T chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
This tore me up. My brother's in the next room while I read this and to keep from bawling and making him go WTF I kept it in and now my throat hurts! This story is sooooooo cute and endearing. I love stories like these even though I've yet to read one that resembles this; unique and charming with everything all wrapped up neatly in a nice little package. Eskil and Lottie are such a cute couple... Damn you for making me wanna cry the last two chapters! LOL Awesome story!
Naz chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
Absolutely AMAZING story. I cried like a storm in the last chapter.

Amazingly heartfelt and wonderfly written!

So good!

-Naz
DarkDaisy chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
Omfg! I lovedd this story! ;D aside from minor errors it was awesome! This story made me cry like a baby at the end! It's a compliment because only one other story on here has made me cry! ;D I'm off to read your other stories. Keep up the awesome work and write how YOU want! ;)

P.S. Just to let you know I hardly EVER post a review anymore (there's soo many & some arent worth it), but your story was DEFINITLY review worthy!
Saydie W chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
I'd be lying if I said I didn't just about sob during the epilogue,

My heart practically broke when Lottie was dying :(

If I could, i'd give you an award for this story myself!

I loved it so much.
JellyBabes101 chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
loved it! xD my eyes were leaking as I read the epilogue...
Sandshorre chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
Epic.
Scarlet-Starting-Over chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
This is such a sweet story. The fall-in-love-in-a-matter-of-days is a very difficult concept to pull off without feeling rushed but you've done it beautifully. Lottie and Eskil make a great couple and I love that they weren't perfect and didn't have the traditional happy ending but a happy one nonetheless. That last chapter had me crying like a baby and I was rooting for it all to work out even when she died and he wanted his bottle burried with her and you didn't disappoint. You are an amazing writer and this is a beautiful piece.
Astarael-11 chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Hey! I just read your story and I thought it was super-cute.

I especially loved the bit where Eskil was thinking about his past, I thought that bit was really interesting (well, all of it was interesting but that was my favourite bit).

Anyway, just thought I'd leave a comment, showing you my apprecition for your story :)
shoefaerie chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
I totally cried.
Underthemoonshesings chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
Ok try reading this story with soft lovely music playing! *Crying* Ok maybe just the for the end. GREAT STORY! LOVED IT!
Random chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
glad the ending was happy, it changed my sad tears to happy tears:)
Lovely chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
So I'm sure you'll never see this cuz the story's over but just in case, I wanna put it out there. This would be to a Sylvara. Would get me kicked off the site or something I'm sure but I'm not on the site so HA. Shut up and enjoy dude. If you're not enjoyin dont read it. Its a waist of time. And time tends to be precious unless you have no life and..even then it is.

Realistic? Who's looking for realistic dude? No one cares about realistic. You want realism, take a walk and pay attention to the druggies, hoes and pick pockets. Theres your dose of realism.

And as for the reviewing

Jeez. Do you not have control over your eyes? Or maybe its the brain thats malfunctioning there. If theres nothing wrong..act like ever other sane person and look for your name, if its there - read the attachment, if its not there - SKIP THAT MF!

And to sum it up, stop being a duche. No one likes a nit pick ok? Shes a sweetheart but thats annoying to the point someone else is saying something(Aka me). I'm all for some creative criticism.. when its valid.. but if you're reading romance stories for REALISM you need some help. That's not helpful for Sai to know. Or your policy on her having manors and responding to people.

And just to irk you. This review hardly referenced the story. Its called freedom of speech baby. Its my prerogative. (plus my opinion doesnt need attention unlike yours. Taking up half the dang screen. Really obnoxious hon, lemme tell you. I wouldnt have written this much if I wasnt ranting. Whats your excuse?)
Sylvara chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
Here are the little things I founds here:

He let her seem him yet. (“he didn’t let her see him yet”?)

"You'll managed. I'm gonna need to you tell me how I'm here. I swear I just died."

("You'll manage*. – isn’t that a little pretention? Was she teasing? She didn’t sound so – I'm gonna need to you *to* tell me how I'm here. I swear I just died.")

Mh… now, this has nothing to do with this fiction in itself, but there is soothing that has been on my mind for some time now. I must tell you that on one hand I’m against the use to answer to reviews in stories since it goes against the policy of fictionpress, and since some answers does not give useful information about the story itself, on the other hand, I can appreciate that you had the sensibility to write the answer after and not before the chapter. The fact that you did or did not answer to *my* review that way doesn’t change how I feel about it at all, as I will always enjoy your MP and others private answers all the same.)

Now that I’m done being mean – I know I’m bossy, but…well – let get on with the story in itself! *huge carnivorous smile*

First, I feel like saying It's almost unfair that the most the story is giving, the harder it is to find a way to convey everything and conclude the "right way" without forgetting any hole, the thinner the feedback tend to become. But the sad thing is that I don't know what to say? Everything really add, and it is -not *the* perfect- but *a* whole perfect conclusion to the suspense, so... I fear I can only say that I *loved* it, right?

(Though, ahem: "now you are a permanent Djinn and Master pair." Mh… what did I said about logic and realism? ] Tehee! )

Bah ! Long life to all Disneys romances! \o/

More seriously, I was honestly pleased with about everything; it was very nice! It was a great read! Maybe not grand, not always vivid, but a great and fulfilling, skilled, realistic Disney-like (especially for the “very very very intense and strong” romance – minus the lemons of course xD) story with much emotions, and… yes I cried. xD

You made me crying! (It’s been a while I didn’t cry over romance! xD)

I would have said the romance and the drama was a little exaggerated in the end, but since it’s from Eskil’s - a lonely immortal being - point of view, I can understand it. Maybe the way Lettie answers when he ask her if she won’t miss her family feel a little unrealistic (I don’t think the bond between a human mother and her natural loved children can be less strong than romance. But after all, Lettie could have said that to humor Eskil. The poor thing was to moved…

Besides, since it's the only djinns story I remember reading besides Aladdin and the One Thousand and One Nights, I'm pretty sure this story is going to stick with me forever.

Thank you for the pretty pictures and all the...for everything!

I wished you get much more reviews, and maybe - who knows? - get to publish Three Days Djinn someday?...
Sylvara chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
Hi! Sorry for being late, I had many thing IRL, and blabla, so anywhay, here I am.

So, let us begin with the less agreable moment so it will be over quicky I'm talking aobut the rare typos I manage to find in this chapter:

- Maybe your (you are OR you're) too sweet for the world, Lottie.

- "While your driving." (same thing)

- Maybe he wanted to be scene. ("to be seen"?)

Now that this is over with, :D It was very sweet, near at the line of cheesiness, but not quite. Whatever I really did enjoy it.

To be honest, I'm glad the end went about their personality and logical developments better than lemon. The lemon was well written, but it already fulfilled its purpose. So... what can I say, I was surprised when Eskil made his decision. :]
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »