Reviews for Taking It Bluntly
non.graceful chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Cute!
strangledice chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Aww.. This is simply beautiful.

They have to lie; nobody's perfect.

And yeah, the outcome really made their bond better.

I envy them. I always lie, it's like my second nature. It's in my instinct. lol.

Great story!
The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
omg how can u even ask if this was horrible or appalling? its so cheesy n cute! xD so swet
The Golden Orchid chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
that. was. so. DUCKING. adorable! :D
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I love how different Damien is from all the other guys from stories here I've read. He's pretty awesome. Not my type; but then again, my type is the usual. I love this! Great job.

x mandy

Gossip
seredemia chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I loved Damien. I seriously love how he's so... brutally honest. I'm not sure if I met him in real life, I would like him, but here, he's awesome. I love how he's different from other dudes in stories.

"The neckline's too deep."

- LOL! I love him! This is a great oneshot so far!

I do wonder why Damien is like this though... There has to be a reason for him to be so criticising... Their dinner was hilarious... "No. Diet. Coke." I think Ive fallen in love with Damien's strange-ness... I also think its sweet that he calls her Caramel...

- You know, stories rarely make me laugh a lot, but i swear, this bit just killed me... DUCK. That's epic :')

Ooh... the angst is coming... I dont usually like to read oneshots, but this is really really REALLY good. It has everything! I love angst!

I. think. Im. going. to. cry.

Oh... Damien is bloody sweet... in a weird, twisted way. But hey, hes a boy. He has a reason to fail in being romantic.

...I am so on the verge of happy tears... I WISH THIS WAS A FULL STORY! I LOVED THIS!

Roadhouse
berley chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Ok, first of all, he drives a Porsche? How old is this guy? Haha And the salmon would have been a better choice then pasta because pasta is all carbs and salmon is low in calories and really good for you. Random fact. Haha.

“…I guess, I'd never know…”

- I would take the comma out of there.

Okay, this story is about being blunt so I am going to be blunt and honest with you. It was a cute story, but it just wasn’t for me. There were some cute and funny parts, but I didn’t really like any of the characters or the situation that much. It was just a little too…“squealy girly” for me, but I see how other people would really like my story. I just didn’t feel like I connected with the narrator at all, so it was hard for me to feel for her or the situation she was in.

Good job though, cute story, just not for me.

This review has been brought to you by The Roadhouse.
xXDarkOmega93Xx chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
all i can say is that this is a great story. i actually cried hard, and i actually felt my heart breaking for carmel. great job.
osmLowis chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
sweet
Screaming Dean chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Does this girl represent you in some way? Anyway, the girl seems to not know what she wants. Or in other words, protests too much. I've read fiction like this in the past and you've done a better job of writing this than most people have. The girl is very likable and I really wanted to know what would happen at the end. And I love how the guy accepted the girl as she was. Very nice.
Mandyla chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This was such an entertaining read. I had two particularly favorite lines in the whole thing:

["What the ducking hell were you thinking? Why the duck would you need to ducking order a ducking can of ducking Diet Coke?" he yelled, except he didn't say ducking or duck…the first letter was different but that wasn't my concern at the moment.]

[The feeling that someone—three guesses who, Justin Bieber…? Uh no…that gay kid from Glee…? Nope, he-who-should-not-be-mentioned-in-my-thoughts…? That was your first guess wasn't it? Yeah, thought so—was glaring at me came back.]

So yeah, I liked this a lot. I'm glad they got back together in the end :)
KryssiHollie chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Sniffle! Sniffle! So weird that you post this now, because I can..like really relate to Carmel...

Just amazing... (I just wish he would kiss me to..)

Kryssi Hollie
A.Marie.D chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Beautiful. (:
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
FREAKING AWESOME!

oh my gosh, the gives me hell part? GOLD, i tell you, GOLD.

i loved it.

please keep writing.
Om chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Approximately half of the things you disclaimed are public domain and people, which means they're not owned by anyone. Unless of course, you're savvy of some celeb slave trade going on in Tinseltown. Then that means I'm just uninformed.