Reviews for Diary Deal
AnnieStoryTeller chapter 21 . 12/3/2011
It was a wonderful read. A simple story told in quite a different manner. I just loved reading it.

But your grammar needs a bit of work. Try editing it (though I know it's pretty tiresome), but I'd hate to see such a good story have such a lot of distracting points because of the grammar.

Also you have a tendency to use 'boredly' a lot. Try substituting the word.

But you have some pretty amazing and strong characters. For my part, I just loved Alice and Damon. He really does like her. One thing though - how DID he get his hands on her diary? You've never mentioned that in the story.

I would actually like to know where and how he stole it from her. Because I pretty certain he didn't 'find' it.

Keep up the good work. I hope to read more stories from you. I was reading the Suicide Hot Line. But I've lost track of how much I've read, so I'll start from the beginning. _

Happy Writing :)
Jia Yee chapter 21 . 2/21/2011
hey! i absolutely lve this story. its super sweet and nice:D hope to read more of ur stories!
EvilBunniHunni chapter 21 . 2/3/2011
Omg! T.T its over! i love this story definitly a great read!
lukas10 chapter 21 . 1/23/2011
i reread the whole stroy just to get everything staright! good one! damon is such a weirdo. awesome way to charm her off her feet... but it was kind of cruel that he threw the diary away.. even if it was full of levi.. bander was there too. but shoot i love damon too. so silly sometimes)

sad it's over :P

-M
AbbeyXD chapter 21 . 1/23/2011
cute story! absolutely loved it! :)
Smileyyyy chapter 21 . 1/22/2011
You had a great story with great characters, but I really think you should spend a little more time on your grammar. It was a little distracting.
eminemluvr chapter 21 . 1/22/2011
Aw it's over? haha this story is awesome loved it from beginning to end (:
CaBlasch87 chapter 21 . 1/22/2011
aww, this was soo cute!
EmptySh3ll chapter 21 . 1/22/2011
So cute! I am sad that it had to end, but it was a nice story.
White Alchemist chapter 21 . 1/22/2011
I really loved it. :)) And it's even funnier than before. :)) Keep up the good work. :D
Lady of romance world88 chapter 21 . 1/22/2011
Hi. Its so beautiful chapter and I love it. :) By the way, I change my pen name from hopelessinromance1988 to Lady of romance world88. :D OMG Chi is making Alice and her mum's life miserable by broke their grandma's vase and mess up the flower beds. Poor Alice. :( Aww Chi is so cute and be curl up with Alice. Hope that they will be together forever always. I am so glad that Alice catch up with Brooklyn and Emma on the way to school to collect their report cards. Hope that they received good marks. :D OMG Damon wants to talk with Alice. I am wonder what is it? *curiously* OMG Damon like Alice and wants to be her real boyfriend. Yay! :D I am wonder why Alice need time to sort out herself? :( OMG Alice embarressmenj Damon and threw herself that she wants to be with him forever. Yay! They kiss together. Thats so cute. :D I am wonder if you are plan to write a epilogue or not for this story? *curiously* It is amazing chapter and I am enjoy read this story. I love it. :D I'm happily to add the author alert so I can support and review in your new stories that coming up soon. :D
marlies279 chapter 21 . 1/22/2011
I love this story! Thanks for writing it!
White Alchemist chapter 20 . 1/9/2011
Well, I sure hope you would! :D I'm so excited what's going to happen! :D
marlies279 chapter 20 . 1/8/2011
I love this story, can't wait to know how this story will end :D

Please update soon!
AbbeyXD chapter 19 . 1/7/2011
aw :( sad chapter but I'm really pissed at Damon right now and want to know what happens next so UPDATE SOON!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »