Reviews for Killer's Paradise
Kazu94 chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
God! This story is amazing! I really hope that someday you ull complet it :)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Hello! I hope you can update the next chapterĀ§ :)
Who is Coby and Simon?
K.T. Piffle chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Ohh! I love Aubrey! Please update soon! :D
anydayanywhere chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Aubrey is really an amazing character so far... Not to mention his cat also!

His past is making me really curious though...

I can't wait to find out what happens next.
dr3 chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Bouncing with joy when the new chapter alert hit my in-box. Yay!

I took the time to re-read the entire story before enjoying chap.5 and it was really wonderful. Aubrey is quite the character, ultra-brave, heroic, sexy, witty & a survivor. Can't wait to learn his story of how he fell into Donovan's hand. Would like to see Simon come back into the story as I'm sure he will. You're a *magnificent* story-teller. Write-On ;p
dr3 chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
More, more, more please ;D
dr3 chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
This story is freakin awesome. It's addictive ;p Totally hope u will update soon.
JJ chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
I love how the story is progressing - Aubrey is resourceful. I really like Joseph and Aleks - I hope to read more of this story soon!
JJ chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
I liked the banter between Simon and Aubrey in this chapter - and Aubrey's humor too...while Simon just slowly tries to put up with him - I wonder what it was that made Simon force Aubrey and poor Vincent out of the car.
JJ chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Looks like the police might know about Aubrey - I hope Simon and him are far away. Goes off to read the next chapter.
JJ chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I just started reading this story - amazing. I love the characters - Simon is so mysterious and Aubrey has personality...Oh, I can't forget about Vincent the cat.
kaeldra135 chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
YAY you are updating. I love this story i never expected it to be picked up again. Thank you.
MinionsAreStalkingMe chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
I really like it. More soon...?
blackkitties chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter! This is a real masterpiece :P
VoiceInsideYourHeadVIII chapter 3 . 11/21/2011