Reviews for The Passion Paradox
ChemicalHazzard chapter 22 . 10/19/2010
more more more :D lol
Lilith Nite chapter 20 . 10/18/2010
Beautiful. Can't wait for more! Keep up the amazing writing!
rockpunk92 chapter 20 . 10/18/2010
GAH! the suspense! the cliffhangers! Don't leave it this way please! IT'S SO GOOD!
ChemicalHazzard chapter 20 . 10/18/2010
As always i'm left wanting more, omg i cannot wait until the next chapter... literally i'm dying. When i saw that you'd updated I actually screamed and my mum gave me the wierdest look lol. But yes keep up with the fast updates I really love this story
S. Wilde chapter 20 . 10/17/2010
I am feeling mighty ambiguous towards Nikolai, i don't know whether to hate him or feel sorry for him. Please update soon : D
rockpunk92 chapter 18 . 10/16/2010
GAHH! This story is so addictive. Please, please update. The suspense is just GAH!
il etait un paradis chapter 18 . 10/14/2010
:o more.

another thrilling couple of chapters, good job:)
Arabea chapter 18 . 10/13/2010
That's pretty horrible that she just sprang that on that poor woman. If someone came up to me and was like, 'My mom and dad were murdered yesterday', I would probably just stare at them. And then keep staring. 0_0 You can definitely tell how completely bonkers Nikolai is now. Before I thought maybe he was still a little sane. Not anymore. He's gone. Totally. Yep. Great chapters, though. )
Lilith Nite chapter 18 . 10/13/2010
Exciting! No grammatical errors I could detect.

Another brilliant chapter! Please continue!
ChemicalHazzard chapter 18 . 10/13/2010
wow. i want more, every chapter is like a cliff ahnger for me. I cannot wait until your next update
S. Wilde chapter 18 . 10/13/2010
OMG Nikolai is lucifer's spawn! I cant wait to see what happens next!
il etait un paradis chapter 16 . 10/10/2010
:O Nikolai is so evil but i still love him:) This story is so amazing. And kudos on the fast updates, keep it up:)x
ChemicalHazzard chapter 16 . 10/10/2010
Less than three, love it!
Tomoe Kawaji chapter 16 . 10/10/2010
To be honest, I am curious as to know just how much common sense the characters have in this story. I feel like everyone but Nikolai and Lucas are... well, unbelievably dumb. The main reasons why I think Adel is stupid? She keeps entering the same cell Nikolai is in, knowing full well that he is a criminal. Also, there's always some sort of "NEXT time you do this..." that bugs the bejeebees out of me. The second after Nikolai broke into and entered her home, Adel should have at least recorded the incident or reported it to the hospital; she grossly under-reacted by simply calling her mother and telling her about it. For a psychologist, Adel sure is lacking something in the space between her ears.

But ranting aside, I clap to the tension that's built up in this. Though I found the descriptions of Nikolai's various smiles to be tiring and slow down the pacing (though that may just be my mind taking time to groan), the general pace of the story is nice; it doesn't take too long to get from Point A to Point B, though I feel the lack of common sense talked about in the first paragraph of this review may have something to do with this, and the chapters are separated nicely, in bite-sized pieces. It makes me want to know what's going to happen next, even though I find Adel frustrating in a bad sense... RAWR.
Binenthorne chapter 16 . 10/10/2010
Oh My Word! I lovve you! The plot-line is driving me insane! What the hell is he gonna do to her? I am so confused! It's just I don't read much on physcopaths & I have no clue on how the mindframe works. Is he in love with her? Does he hate her? I'm not sure but it's clear that he's obsessed. Maybe theres a way she can brake free from his hold? He killed her freaking parents! He has absolutely NO chance of "love" with her now, or at least he shouldn't. I really hope she escapes somehow, but I don't know if she will with him sedating her and carrying her off to some nondescript place! Where the hell did he bring her? Post soon.

174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »