Reviews for The Passion Paradox
Arabea chapter 16 . 10/9/2010
This story is so intense. I couldn't stop reading. I love the vivid depiction of the mentally deranged characters, especially Nikolai. Although it's beginning to confuse me whether he wants to kill Adel, be killed by Adel, or just have sex with her. He is definitely crazy, and those nearly six months in solitude caused him to crack worse than before. I could see why killing her boyfriend was necessary, but her parents almost seem excessive. But this is a fascinating story, and I can't wait to read more!
S. Wilde chapter 16 . 10/9/2010
The suspense is killing me, dude! I really like the way u write. Nikolai is a true physco but I still wanna like him lmao. I love Adel. Great job, please update soon : )
Binenthorne chapter 14 . 10/9/2010
Since Nikolai "claims" he didn't hurt Joe, I honestly wonder who did. Adel is safe now, but we all know Nikolai WILL strike again. & I might have said this before but, I love the consistancy in your posts. I truly wish more people would read this! The suspense in this is what has me hooked! Post soon.

ChemicalHazzard chapter 14 . 10/9/2010
I am liking this sotry a lot. I cannot wait until the next chapter and don't feel discouraged by lack of reviews becuase most people on this site like the generic cliche stories and yours does not fit that so well done! I actually love it, and the plot (i have a thing for crazy character) but yeah, well done :)
il etait un paradis chapter 14 . 10/9/2010
wow, i really can't wait to see what happens next. :D please update soon x
S. Wilde chapter 14 . 10/8/2010
Omg please update asap! I wanna know what's going to happen next!
Lilith Nite chapter 12 . 10/6/2010
Love your new chapters. :) Can't wait for more.

They were a bit short, though.
Binenthorne chapter 12 . 10/6/2010
Poor Dana! & of course poor Adel, it seems as if she gets one wacko after the other! I hope Joe gets better, and maybe just maybe his wife comes back to him, or maybe he's better off without her? I am so very curious as to how Nikolai will act when he gets out of solitary confinement. Post ASAP!

S. Wilde chapter 12 . 10/5/2010
Awesome!
eenitsedStarzz chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
I love what you have started here. It flows perfectly and I haven't seen any grammatical errors or formatting issues to comment on. Continue the good work and I'll be looking for your update ;)
S. Wilde chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
It's 2am and i should be in bed sleeping for 8am class tomorrow! Omg I love this story! I am such a picky fiction reader, but I am hooked! Great job!
S. Wilde chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Omg I love it! Vey well written : D
GirlWithTheDancingCherryTrees chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Exactly! I-personally-think he's too young to have "accomplished" all of those crimes. XP Good chapter.
GirlWithTheDancingCherryTrees chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Meh, for some reason there's this little nagging feeling in my chest when I found out he was only a year older than her. Don't you think he should be a bit older? asidfjp /
il etait un paradis chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Ahh I feel so sorry for Adel! another amazing two chapters, i'm absolutely hooked:)x
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »