Reviews for The Passion Paradox
Binenthorne chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Well then! How the hell did he get out? & he really does give me the creeps. I HOPE Adel can treat him, but I think it's gonna be exceptionally hard. Actually I don't think she can treat him, at all. I have a feeling he has supernatural powers. Anyways, Post soon!

SStar427 chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
I'm absolutely fascinated by this story! Greaves knows something...is helping Nickolai? Oh i can't wait for your update!
Binenthorne chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
This is very interesting, though I do find this Nikolai to be very odd and indeed VERY creepy. He's the kind of guy you see and cross the street because of. I really want to see where this story goes. Post soon!

SStar427 chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
very interesting story...is Nikolai just really observant or is he a psychic? You should try Fatal Attraction by Lady Femme Fatale, i think you would enjoy it...can't wait for an update!
il etait un paradis chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
i love it, really interesting and original idea. can't wait for the next update:)x
Lilith Nite chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
Another four wonderfully written chapters leaving me starving for more.

Recommending this story! :)
Cookie Hunter chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
O. M. G. I LIKE IT _ Question. Is Nikolai like mystical or something or just really observent its driving me nuts on how he does it.
JuuuuzMe-713 chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
whoa, this is really creepy, nikolai freaks me out! but i'm really enjoying the beginning of your story, can't wait to see how you develop it further!
Lilith Nite chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Very detailed without too much detail, couldn't find any spelling or grammar mistakes, intriguing plotline, and overall gets a 5/5.

Enough with the boring stuff from me. This was an awesome story! I went to click the next chapter button, but was disappointed when there wasn't one. *hint hint*
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12