Reviews for The Passion Paradox
3rd Bookworm chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Okay again this could be considered annoying that I keep correcting you but you can't say asylum, it's a mental institution, asylum were the prison were they wiped crazy people in the victorian times and the word is now considered offensive don't ask me how I know all this but your story is still great.
3rd Bookworm chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Okay I know I shouldn't pick up on the tidbits but she would never ba able to talk to a patient like that.
3rd Bookworm chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I have a quick question, are you actually psychologist or sociologist, umm because yeah I think you got the names wrong if your not, I mean anyone taking medicine to do with being a psychopath surely would not be in a normal mental hospital. Correct me if I'm wrong it was just an assumption, and if you are a psychologist/sociologist/psycopathologist, sorry if I offended you.
Like ur story though.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 40 . 6/17/2012
OK so there has to be a sequel please let there be a sequel anyways thanks for sharing this twisted dark story with us it was very entertaining
wayfaringstrangers chapter 40 . 6/1/2012
Oh so dark and twisted, but utterly brilliant. I definitely have a soft spot for psychopaths.
xiomara209 chapter 40 . 6/1/2012
Loved the story.. hope for a squeal
ContinuedChaos chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
I like where this story is going, but I think some aspects of it are a little unrealistic. The way in which Adel talks to Nick, even if he is mentally unbalanced, is completely unacceptable. She would have surely been fired for those kinds of actions, telling a patient that they are a delusional mentally unstable rapist certainly wouldn't go over well. I understand if she did it once in a moment of weakness, but she has made multiple attempts to belittle him throughout these few chapters and as a psychiatrist, should have received proper training in order to handle anything a patient throws at also seems very back and forth with her emotions. One moment she views him as one of the lowest people on the earth, and the next she feels like they're connected because of their "easy banter," Her emotions are disorienting. Other than that, I enjoy the story.
friarhmn chapter 40 . 5/18/2012
This story is very, very intriguing. You write well, and I feel like the story had a lot of potential.. But I wasn't quite sure where you were going with this. Not only did it end ubruptly, but also without a conclusion. Adel admitted she loved Nikolai a while back, so if that was what you wanted to bring it to, you could have ended it there. If you simply wanted to illustrate the 'Passion Paradox' dynamic, however, I think you did a good job on it (though, a rather grotesque way of envisioning it).

I do wish that you gave at least one other chapter to wrap things up for us. Where does Adel and the baby end up later on? Does Greaves continue to support her? Does Nikolai continue to pester her? If and how would the child affect Nikolai's psyche?

You gave us only a hint on what effect this would have on him in his "distraught face" in Chapter 40. It'd be wonderful to get just a bit more!
friarhmn chapter 40 . 5/18/2012
This story is very, very intriguing. You write well, and I feel like the story had a lot of potential.. But I wasn't quite sure where you were going with this. Not only did it end ubruptly, but also without a conclusion. Adel admitted she loved Nikolai a while back, so if that was what you wanted to bring it to, you could have ended it there. If you simply wanted to illustrate the 'passion
bechan2 chapter 40 . 4/11/2012
i loved you story! you executed it in a way that i actually loved the character of nikolai! like, even though he is twisted and evil, he still shows some 'love' for adel. :))) hope for a sequel.
The Phoenix Girl chapter 40 . 4/9/2012
WOW... this story is amazing. I love it :)
The Phoenix Girl chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
Wow that man is insanely wicked and you're a great writer to come up with such a character!
XGemiiX chapter 40 . 4/6/2012
Oh come on! I expect a sequel! :)
liquidsilvermoonlight chapter 40 . 3/22/2012
Wow I read this story last night and I stayed up till 6 in the morning reading it in ne go. to be honest I was in love with Nikolai too so please give me a happy ending and or sequel. And your writing took my breath away i was so scared alone in my house but at the same time I loved your character I made an account just for this story and you should publish this book because I would buy it if the ending was more final but I love it anyway.
Murasaki Kurai chapter 40 . 3/12/2012
Uh, woah. Sequel, please?
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »