Reviews for The Passion Paradox

What happened to chapter 37? D

I love this story!
Mantis Pie chapter 36 . 1/30/2011
ohmyod.

This is magnificent. I love it. It gave the creepy feeling to the an extreme extent. update soon.
Archale Spark chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
iLove this story, so fucking much.

Please update,

iDon't know why there is only 80 reviews.

There should be 800.

I'm Addicted to this.

Please continue
Binenthorne chapter 36 . 11/27/2010
This "Love" is gonna be the death of her. It really makes me sad! At this point I obviously don't like Nikolai at ALL! I was kinda hoping he HAD got some sort of execution. But post soon, there's still hope for her, right?

rockpunk92 chapter 36 . 11/26/2010
omgod! FINALLYY! I got so excited when I saw this was updated. For a while I thought you abandoned it, but I'm glad you didnt. I want to know how this all plays out!

Wow. Two years? I woulda expected him to be out way before that.
S. Wilde chapter 36 . 11/26/2010
Talk about rough love! But i love it anyways : ) KEep up the great work.
CaraJoAnn chapter 36 . 11/26/2010
Oh my goodness! She's slightly psychotic, and I totally love it. I hate that it took so long to update, but the multiple chapters made it totally worth the wait. Can't wait for the next update!
A Dreamer Always chapter 36 . 11/26/2010
And we start all over again XD God, I love this story up! Update soon :D
Mkirk chapter 36 . 11/26/2010
Loved it! I wonder if she's ever going to fully submit, whether it's because she's confused by her feelings towards him or she's just too tired to keep fighting him and trying to hold on to her own sanity.

I can't wait for more!
MaAgEc chapter 36 . 11/26/2010
This story is incredible. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
BloodyGod chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Pls dont stop writting dis..

Im in love with the story's progress...

Ah its so god. Nikolai's behavior is god.

Yummy like this very much!
CaraJoAnn chapter 32 . 11/9/2010
That was totally sick and twisted...I loved it!
rockpunk92 chapter 32 . 11/6/2010
GAHH AN UPDATE! This is just so good please don't stop. I dont even have any critiques for this. the character development is progressing at a smooth pace and everything is just so god! please please continue!
A Dreamer Always chapter 32 . 11/5/2010
Wow... Just wow XD I've been waiting for these chapters, and they did not disappoint :D This story makes me wish I were insane XD
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »