Reviews for The Passion Paradox
Lilith Nite chapter 26 . 10/25/2010
Can't wait to read more!

This has quickly become one of my favourite stories. Don't forget to finish it! ;D
supervirgin chapter 26 . 10/25/2010
shit i hate unpradickible people lol hes got her running around i circles! so crazy and obsessed!

well written!

be super!
Tomoe Kawaji chapter 26 . 10/24/2010
To be honest, this sentence made me laugh. "When the vehicle began to move, I quickly grabbed my own pressure point to knock myself unconscious." Did she give herself the Vulcan nerve pinch? Why would she do that in the first place?

And why would she reach out to smack him across the face from under the bed? What happened to the knife she was so admiring in the previous chapter? Adel frustrates me.
SunnyF chapter 26 . 10/24/2010
its so confusin D: but so utterly amazing 2 read.. cant stop myself from NOT reading this! Keep up the good work~

UPDATE SOON n_n
Arabea chapter 26 . 10/24/2010
That is THE most painful injury I've ever heard described. *shudder* And Adel is right - Nikolai is incredibly confusing. I officially have no idea what he wants anymore. lol. The two short chapters at a time you've been posting could have probably been one combined one. Any particular reason you're seperating them into smaller pieces?

Great chapters! Keep up the awesome work. )
ChemicalHazzard chapter 24 . 10/23/2010
another cliffhanger.

I want a big confrontation between them oh and i also kinda want them to have sex... hahahaha. a good chapter though !
S. Wilde chapter 24 . 10/22/2010
I wonder how this is going to turn up! Please update soon!
rockpunk92 chapter 24 . 10/22/2010
GAH! totally did not see Laura's death coming. How the hell does he get away with this? GAH! Your updates are amazing.
Arabea chapter 24 . 10/22/2010
Well, I would still say she has people to lose - her siblings, for example. Unless she really doesn't care about them. And Greaves, as well. And why can NO ONE find Nikolai and stop him? How is it possible that he is never caught while entering all these places? Hasn't anybody ever heard of a wanted poster? For real.

The only thing Adel really had going for her was making Nikolai pissed off by figuring him out. Now that she's done that, I can't see how should could possibly physically overpower him. She seems pretty weak.

Can't wait for the next chapter! ) These two were pretty short.
Lilith Nite chapter 22 . 10/22/2010
More well written chapter(s)!

But just in case you want to fix it, I noticed you forgot a quotation mark at the end of the sentence, "I'm going to gut you like a fish," I snapped back, "and eat the entrails.
scenerocker chapter 22 . 10/22/2010
WOW.

Why did I just find this story? I love this.

Its so addicting. Bravo seriously.

One of the best out there.
supervirgin chapter 22 . 10/22/2010
you have really intersting characters! adel seem strong and yet shes weak its a strang contrasted in a character i still can't believe she just left lucus to die! im still having trouble thinking weather nikolai loves adel its touch and go there!

but awesome story all around!

be super!
rockpunk92 chapter 22 . 10/19/2010
GAHH! Two new chapters? Seriously I rush to my computer to see if this has been updated. I'm so glad you don't disappoint.
il etait un paradis chapter 22 . 10/19/2010
oh my gad

haha how crazy... i love how adel has kinda turned into a psychopath as well haha

Arabea chapter 22 . 10/19/2010
That cliff hanger was horrible. Seriously unfair. ( Update soon, pretty please! I literally can't wait to see what happens. You've done such a fantastic job with Nikolai. I honestly can't tell whether he's going to go completely nuts and kill Adel or if he actually might find some kind of normalcy and reason inside of himself somewhere. Keep up the great work!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »