Reviews for The Campus
Anehalia chapter 10 . 1/10
I jump and read this story whenever I've seen you posted a chapter. I love it so much! This is amazing.
5abunnylover chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is amazing! Within the first paragraph I was hooked. I have always wanted to do a story like this but didn't feel like I could do it justice. I'm defiently reading on and hoping it keeps getting better!

-BUNNY
Anehalia chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Another chapter, yay! I love this story and am always excited to see a new chapter up on this story. And what an interesting turn of events. Its been 300 years, wow.
Anehalia chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
I love your chapters and this story. So much happens in one chapter.
Anehalia chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
I am still reading and loving this story. I am glad to see you wrote another chapter on it.
Olivander chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Hi, I thought I would take the time to say that I just adore this story! The plot is great and I can't wait to find out what happens next!

You're very talented :)
Anehalia chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
I'm so glad you are writing this story again! I love this story, and I kept randomly thinking about it and wondering if you were going to post anymore on this story.
Anehalia chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
Ok, so a couple of things I noticed: Does Tia live in orange barracks or blue barracks because at one point I think you put orange barracks somewhere. Does Tia ever feel the strain of muscles in her back from the new wings on her? You make her flight sound effortless, and yet lifting up even 70 pounds with giant wings might strain you a little. Also, is there a net over the area of open sky in the practice field? They wouldn't want her to just fly up until she escapes would they?

I really like your story and I can't wait to read more.
The One chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
You've a great knack for descriptions, the beginning of your story didn't grab my attention immediately. But the short-lived conversation with and his nurse began, i began to feel the story rather than be bored by details. Throw in more emotional reactions to Tia, with her new transformation, and i think you'll have a well-rounded, more cocky but realistic main character. But it was a fun read, good luck!