Reviews for Hate Is a Strong Word, but in This Case It Applies
LazySundayGirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
foes become kissing buddies.

it is a classic.

and i love it.

but you should UPDATE!

seriously, three fucking years?

please please please update!
3H chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
As I am Catholic, I am excited to read a story where the protagonist is a Catholic. (Which is Christian to anyone who doesn't understand that...) And yes as a Catholic, we know sin and we know guilt. Very, very well. The fact that Aggie might possibly have a crush on her step brother will surely ignite those guilty feelings, and I don't believe guilt is always a bad thing. What's even more intriguing is Saint Agnes is the patron saint of chastity... Wonder where that leaves Aggie and her "attraction" towards Milo?
Pseudonym59 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Hmmm. Aggie's going to have some fun arguing with Milo... Can't wait for more!
stuck in bed chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Awww...why did you stop? :(
PurpleStrawberries15 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Wow...you have GOT to continue on :D
Nami98 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I love it. 3

Im Christian, but im not Catholic. i dont like their way of teaching (i mean where in the bible does it say we have to say Hail Mary?) but nonethless i see wher ur going with this

I CANT WAIT FOR MORE CHAPTERS!
WolfynWynter chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I like it so far (: haha, but I don't really like the name Agnes. Just saying :3
EkkoBunny chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
OMG. I'm in freaking LOVE with this story. PLEASE update soon or I might just die.
Juli Schumann chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I have a son named Milo Schumann...crazy to see him written about in a story...loved it.

We are German...2nd generation American German

Thanks
live.laugh.brenda chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Great start! i believe this is the beginning of an amazing and entertaining story. :)
TheFateKeeper chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
OMG WHY ARE THERE NO MORE CHAPTERS? So... good... MUST UPDATE!
heytherehoyhoy chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Ooh! I really like where this is going. Thanks for your review btw. Hope to see more of this!

Yay! I reviewed!
Phollies chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Is it sad that I'm addicted to this story already? Well, too bad- just make sure you give me more!

I love Aggie's personality- I'd love to be friends with her in real life. I can't wait for more of this! Please continue!
Quintessential MEEE chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Okay, I officially love you. God damn it, I may have to get a Fiction Press Account so I can check up on this story. But seriously, can you please please pretty-please continue? As in, soon?

I need some more of the most boring sexilicious man in the world!- at least, that's how I've begun to picture him. :)

Please, please update soon! I like this story a lot, and your writing style is really pleasing to read and easy to understand. I can't wait for more!
Lea Miles chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I love your writing style. Aggie is such a fun blunt down to earth girl. I love the way she expresses herself and when you describe her facial expressions I have no trouble at all picturing them.

I've subscribed! Please write more!

Lea Miles