Reviews for Live In Position
Angelxoxo13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Congratulation! I really enjoyed reading this story way back, despite that it didn't have many reviews, I know that it is a very good book. Moreover it tended to capture mature and older reader, rather than teens. I enjoyed it because it got different/cliche than many thousands of stories at fp. It's kind of refreshing to read it. I hope that the book got many positive attentions in the future. And I also hope they will enjoy it like I did. Congratulations again.
KRYork chapter 36 . 5/12/2011
"Congratulations. You're on your way, Miss. ". See this is whatI hope a publisher has to say to you some day...lol ...just so you know my friend summer was reading your fb post and what I wrote and told me I was a crazy stalker... That being said, I'm sorry but I do wish you and all the other authors that take the time to write and share with us your amazing talent. Much success!

K~
Guest chapter 42 . 4/26/2011
I really enjoyed it, thank you so much! :D Its a great story and all that sexual tension finally gave way to some really satisfying ending. Good job with this! :D
writerperson44 chapter 42 . 4/21/2011
great story! are u going to writer another part to it?
Love2Write41990 chapter 18 . 4/19/2011
Wish I had the time to just keep reading! Good Story so far!
Love2Write41990 chapter 16 . 4/18/2011
LOVING IT!
phelps112 chapter 24 . 4/8/2011
Ok, please excuse my lack of careful reading, but I just got the gold digger joke (Grace and her lawyer) I like how you snuck that in!
musicluva4eva chapter 25 . 4/5/2011
Great story! When I first saw the character names, I burst out laughing! MY BFF's name is Victoria, she's arch-enemies with someone named Sophia and she's totally in love with a guy named Collin!

Keep Writing!
Dent chapter 42 . 3/26/2011
Hi,

Just wanted to say thank you for a great story. It was a very enjoyable read for me.
LeweBecki chapter 42 . 3/24/2011
Wow.. This was amazing ..i loved ut! X]
woodlandeyes chapter 42 . 3/15/2011
wow what a story,I loved it! ! I got sucked in and couldn't stop reading. I know I will reread this story again and again!
miquest chapter 42 . 3/2/2011
you really should get this published...
M.S.S92 chapter 42 . 2/15/2011
I realy like this story it was so different
honey splattered brains chapter 42 . 2/12/2011
wrapped up nicely (: i would love to see a dom and kenly fic LMAO
goingsogagaoveryou chapter 42 . 2/11/2011
Fantastic story! I love it!
136 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »