Reviews for Live In Position
JaceMollyTim chapter 42 . 1/25/2011
This story was so awesome, I absolutely adored it. Your writing is probably the best I've ever seen on fiction press, it puts mine to shame! :)

The only complaints I have is that it wasn't nearly long enough.

Then again, I'd probably want to read their everyday lives until they're old and grey.

Thank you for sharing this, you're the best!
Astarael-11 chapter 42 . 1/3/2011
Oh wow, so I pretty much devoured this story, it was really good. I liked the whole pretense of it and the relationships, especially between Sophia and Victoria.

I just think that if you editted it, it would be fantastic because it just needs tweaking in a few places.

Other than that, it was really good and I enjoyed it and thought moments of it were pretty funny.
Alinzar chapter 42 . 12/23/2010
This was an amazingly good story. I might have read it non-stop :D! Great job!
Kannon chapter 42 . 12/20/2010
This story was amazing, i avoided it at first because the cliche but whne i started reading it was surprised how natraly the transition from nanny to mother and lover took place. the only thing i have to say is the way you worded some things was odd, i cant point them out now at this moment but i do remember one that had me confused for a moment, somthing about kissing her ankle and working his way down her leg... (at the time i was all "wait he's kissing her foot?) other wise this story could only be described as one word 'AWSOME!' plus a happy dance. Happy writeing
witeaya chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
so far the story is great.

i love sophias's thoughts about dr bishop the holy water and were just hilarious.
Kelly Rogala chapter 42 . 12/17/2010
Excellent book, I couldn't stop reading! I kinda wished it would of gone on forever :)
RealityIsRealitive chapter 42 . 12/14/2010
I loved this story. It's def. my favourite romance that I've read in a while. The interacting between characters was complex and compelling, and you totally engaged my emotions. (I even cried once or twice - a rare thing for me.)

However, I think that for a novel of this type, it was way too long. It was also a bit repeditive. (Think HP book 5.)It needs to be pared down and edited a bit, but the storyline and characters are more than solid. (Not a single one-dimensional character in the lot of them).

That being said, I absolutely adored this book and hope it gets published soon.

Now, finish your other posted stories so I can read them. (I only read finished stories or I drive myself crazy waiting for updates, and I REALLY want to read more of your work.)
KayleneH chapter 42 . 12/13/2010
I started reading this story when it was a twilight fanfic and I'm so happy I could finish it even though its not a twilight fic! I really loved it!
Tishke chapter 42 . 12/1/2010
I started reading this story last night and couldn't put it down until I read the last word. Great story. Thank you.
Keira chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
hey Saewod, I just finished your novel but I didn't comment on any of the chapters because I thought you had written this a long time ago, but I wish I did because I went on your profile and you say that your books aren't worthy of publishing? Wake up! THIS IS BRILLIANT. like absolutely amazing. I could feel your words, it was heart-pumping at places. Have you sent this to a publisher? If you haven't I really think you should :) your writing is amazing. lovelovelove, Keira.
MeMe chapter 42 . 11/24/2010
I absolutely loved this story.

I pretty much just laid in bed ALL day and read it, I couldn't stop. And this is a really long story too... which is perfect. I loved the whole journey.

I can't even describe how good it is... it's beyond amazing :)
Xiaolu chapter 35 . 11/23/2010
I was looking for completed stories (I'm not one to wait) and stumbled upon yours and man, read it in two days. (after classes... damn you college.) and God, I don't understand why you didn't get more love here on FP.

Best story I've read in a long time! I'm going to read all your stories! ;O; /hooked (:

Thanks for the great read.
MazeRunner chapter 42 . 11/16/2010
This story was so worth the four hours I missed of sleep. I love how the story flowed and how everything just seemed to fit perfectly: things didnt go to fast but they werent too slow either. Great story:))
thesummerair chapter 42 . 11/12/2010
THIS WAS AMAZING AND YOU ARE TALENTED.

i read this nonstop. i read from... 10pm - 1am and woke up in the morning and read from 9am-now which is 11:57.

I LOVED IT!
Romancer chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
There must be something there that wasn't there before ;)
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »