Reviews for Predator
TheDorkyCelestialFlame chapter 11 . 10/20/2016
Jessica is fcking idiotic and bitchy sometimes although its understandable since she's still young but she should have listened to Megan! I know for a fact that Megan is a really smart girl. Its no wonder Mr. Psychoteacher also chose Jessica and the others since they are easily swayed which is a big advantage for him.
Daniaisme chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
Stupid school counselors are fucking useless.
DeadlyEmbrace chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
You really should get back to this story. I believe it'll just as good as the others if you put your mind to it. :)
renegade01 chapter 11 . 12/25/2013
Ooobh I'm interested to see where this goes next... ;-)
Ashley chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
Wow I want more
Love in All Forms chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
This is weird but can't wait for you to update :)
melissa1594 chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
This is so good. I initially thought it was a lovely story between a student and a teacher but after seeing his text messages in the earlier chapter, I'm like "hmm that sounds a bit creepy", the whole texting her in the middle of class I mean. it just didn't seem normal to me for him to do. But wow am i shock at seeing what he did and what a true psychopath he is. And Jessica is so blind she can't even see it. Please update soon, this story is so good and so well written!
HydeAndSeek chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
this is a really good story, i'm loving it so far. the one thing i don't get is why in hell would Jessica still like Mr Erikson after finding out he slept with one of her friends, and on top of that it could have been rape?! it just doesn't seem logical to me
Archale Spark chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Pleaaaseee update this. It's such a good story. I love that there isn't a lot of foreshadowing in the way you write, it makes the story a lot more enthralling.
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
Wow, you'd think with her being interested in Psychology and all PLUS the fact that he's been dropping all these hints PLUS the fact her friend curled up into herself when his name was mentioned indicating some conflict between the two would clue her into the fact that her teacher is not acting as a teacher should! Silly girl our Jess is, tsk tsk tsk.

Please, update soon, this story is great!
AbatedSerenity chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
oh, I like ;)
InOthrWords chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
No offense, but Jess is an idot...

Well, not and idot per se, but she makes idiotic choices.

She knows that all this is wrong, what he's telling her is wrong, and yet she keeps second guessing herself.

And she knew what Hannah said was right, but she still took his side... I don't understand this girl, is she in love making her blind to all that is wrong about him, or is she really that incrediably naive? whatever it is, it makes me wanna read more.

With that said, I wanted to say that I really like this story and would love to read more.
GirlWithTheDancingCherryTrees chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
Gah, I need more! :P
Poptart Guava King chapter 8 . 10/25/2010
total creeper. but a hot creeper none the less.
Cenowar chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
Eek! No no no, this is very, very bad.

I really, really like how you've twisted this story. Most people (like me :P) just write about the nice, happy romance of it all... but you're right, so often something like this really is quite dark and sinister. Gosh /

~Roxie H.