Reviews for Ouija Board
Rain Anderson chapter 19 . 11/21/2015
SCREAMS FOREVER I JUST BINGE READ THIS AND OH MY GOD I LOVE IT TELL ME HOW YOU WRITE SO AMAZING
MaryAlexCooper chapter 19 . 9/24/2011
good! It better not be over yet! Girl you've known I've waited too long for this! I want more!
HeroofEnelios chapter 19 . 9/23/2011
Wha? We're not done here quite yet? Really now because this seemed like the perfect final chapter to the story but now you have me intrigued. I cannot wait to find out what happens next then. Great job!
Hannicki chapter 18 . 6/28/2011
I never get tire of this. I love Alexander ;P

But I seriously hate Cecelia's friends sometimes. I mean first, the whole "Are you jealous of Marcus and I?" thing was completely random. They were talking about upsetting Marcus with that creepy morbid thing Cecelia said so how the heck did "jealousy" pop into Aimee's head? Is she really THAT selfish and egotistical? It kind of makes me mad pahaha XD

Marcus, I like though. I think it's just Aimee that annoys the crap out of me. She just seems really conceited and she doesn't really pay attention to what her friends are feeling.

And this line: "Now they were the ones who were fine, but no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't bring me back."

I felt like yelling at her "Because they're NOT trying!" lol
HeroofEnelios chapter 18 . 6/27/2011
Ah and Teivel has finally lost this struggle to Alexander who cares about Cecelia and therefore, Alexander triumphs over Teivel. I like it. :)

Favorite chapter. Period.
MaryAlexCooper chapter 18 . 6/26/2011
My great googily moogily that was the best chapter yet!

We are going to work on getting this published. I was just sitting here talking about this book with my mom and I want people to understand how I feel about this story. Seriously, I cannot do this justice. All I could say that this story was like no other. A dead romance that's about as human as any could get. Amazing. That's all I have to say, amazing.

Bout time Alexander stood up to Teivel. One more thing I'd like to add is that this story hits it at every angle and doesn't leave anything left unsaid. It provides such prospective, making it very human. I can't describe it as I said before, aaaahhhhhmaaaazzzzzing.
Twilight Chick 01 chapter 18 . 6/25/2011
I love this chapter! I am so happy that Cecilia didn't die.I would personally kill Teivel if most people would thik it impossible,I will prove it a lie.I will find a way.I'm that determined and ,I can't wait for more! :)

~Twilight Chick :)
Keelin N chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I keep seeing this story and mean to start reading it and FINALLY I was able to sit down and start. I'm eager to get on to chapter two so I'm gonna make this quick: Very intriguing start. I like how you jumped right into the story. I learned a little about Cecelia and Aimee through their actions but I'm hoping for more in the coming chapters. Random question (that doesn't need to be answered. it just popped into my head as I was reading...) Why were they in the attic having a seance in the first place? the line "al the things my family had blocked out, packed up and discarded" makes me think Cecelia's family has an iffy background or am I reading too much into that?
MaryAlexCooper chapter 17 . 5/30/2011
That's not fair. That's totally not fair. That was too short and way too much of a cliff hanger. I'm screaming internally! I'm going to say this with love, and I'm only pointing this out because it confused me. It has nothing to do with your writing personally because you're so great, I think this was just a mistake, as I know I've made plenty, that I noticed. In the first line, you said, "Alexander pulled his face away from mine just before one and whispered," I was a little confused. I'm guessing you meant a kiss. However, loved it. I didn't think I could fall in love with a ghost, but I have.
Emilia M chapter 17 . 5/29/2011
No! No cliffies, not now!
Twilight Chick 01 chapter 17 . 5/29/2011
I love this chapter! OMG,I hope Cecilia will be I doubt it a little course she's going to make it in the end,but I'm guessing she's going to be going through hell on her way to ,I can't wait for more! :)

~ Twilight Chick :)
HeroofEnelios chapter 17 . 5/28/2011
Ah gosh darn it and just when I thought things for Cecelia and Alexander were turning bright, HE showed up. Greaaat. Still, awesome chapter none the less. Very intense ending. Nicely done!
Twilight Chick 01 chapter 16 . 5/12/2011
I love this chapter! I can't believe Alexander killed himself with rat Alexander...and poor Cecilia.I can't believe her parents is ,I already knew it was going to happen,but I didn't expect it to be so ,I can't wait for more! :)

~Twilight Chick :)
MaryAlexCooper chapter 16 . 5/12/2011
Unbelievable. I just love-which I think is my favorite thing about this story- are the insightful narrates. It goes a long so well witht he dialogue, which is very witty. Just love it.
wolfsmouth chapter 16 . 5/11/2011
Amazing chapter, as usual. I can't wait for the next one! I think this may be my favorite story on here! :D
70 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »