Reviews for 5) Eric Olafson, First Journeys GC VI
Theodr chapter 20 . 10/27/2010
Don't worry about it. I don't think you will be forgotten easily. Good luck for real life, and keep up the good work. I for one will be waiting for the next episode.
NeWBeE chapter 19 . 10/22/2010
Finally! I got an update! 3 days of horrible waiting. Eric neeks to hurry up and lay the smack down on the prejudiced fool. :D Give him a Neo-Viking wallop. lol, I haven't mentioned this before, but I can really really tell your like of masks and all that is sneaky in your writing. It's good to see so much of a writers personality poured into their work. I look forward to the next update!
a99515 chapter 19 . 10/22/2010
First mission. Eric is up to his ears with bigets and treats of accidents Keep it comeing.
NeWBeE chapter 18 . 10/18/2010
Interesting. You have Eric running off from the academy already I see. The young man can't get a break whatsoever. lol. It's good to see so much development in a story. Most just gloss over what's generally unimportant details (to them), but you fully flesh out the history, situations, reactions and culture of the various races in an appealing way. As always; I look forward to the next update!
NeWBeE chapter 17 . 10/18/2010
Very heavy chapter. Alot of information was provided here with much foreshadowing. I'm happy to see that Stahl has him a woman whether she be a "monster" or not. lol. I look forward to seeing the developments as they come and quite enjoy the interludes that tell us where the main cast of this epic come from and how they came to be Union Officers working with Eric.
a99515 chapter 17 . 10/17/2010
Bad news , poor Eric he trives on it. Great chapter VR.
NeWBeE chapter 16 . 10/15/2010
Very nice, You threw some Nogoll action in there reiterating the massive amount of diversity and how there is no "prejudice" between the Union Navy and its members. I'm sure the prejudice is still there hidden in various individuals like we'll see later in the book but this does point out it is not the view of the union as a while. Thank you for the update.
NeWBeE chapter 15 . 10/15/2010
Hey VR, just reading through the new, more detailed!, chapters and found a point that clashes with some previous information. On Ch 6 you state; "What else was there for me? I had only 40 credits left to my name. That wasn't very much to start a career in some other field."; but he had a billion credit from his inheritance cashed out and I don't remember seeing him spend or invest anything close to that. Maybe you could have him buy another planet or something :p. If there's no changes I believe this information will clash with the trip to the leave planet during cadet training as well. Just something to keep in mind. Have I hold you recently how much I love this story? :D
a99515 chapter 16 . 10/15/2010
This rewrite is just awesome, chapter 14 -16 have falowed gc5a outline very closely! I like the new info. that these chapters have.
a99515 chapter 13 . 10/13/2010
Awesome VR. You just could not let poor Eric alone, boy is he getting an education of hard knocks. Looks like Eric left her hanging around and ran as fast as he could to the space bus.
NeWBeE chapter 13 . 10/13/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. Eric is finally going to make it to his original destination! I love Narth interactions. They make me laugh every time. The Kermac have now made the ultimate mistake. I wonder how long it will be until "The Dark One" arrives now. Much later after Eric makes a name for himself I'm sure. For some reason that little craft under the ocean of Nilfeheim keeps nagging at me. You just had to mention it and then have Eric not remember it for complete books eh? :p I look forward to the next update!
NeWBeE chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
Once again you outdo yourself. I just love the Narth. The inquisitive and extremely powerful non-corporeal (naturally) race that they are. I don't like the fact that Rex has the chance of being an Emperor though. :/ Using that kind of shady technology is just evil, or something like that. :) There is no honor in the world of espionage. I look forward to watching how Erik handles the Kermac situation.
a99515 chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
Awesome chapter VR. Poor Eric spies, hangings! what could go wrong with best laid plans. Knowing you everything could and will go wrong,leaving poor Eric to clean up the mess.
NeWBeE chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Eric got his first piece! Who would have thought? The chapter was great and very informative. The plot thickens further. :) The interactions with the elders, galactic leaders and the Kermac displaying their never ending arrogance was masterful and I look forward to the next update! Reading a new chapter is a highlight in my day when relaxing after work.
scrachline chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
your writing skills and imagination of aliens, cultures, people, locations and events in this story are wonderful - thank you for sharing
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »