Reviews for 5) Eric Olafson, First Journeys GC VI
Jirun chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
So, I felt to write an review. To let every1 know about my opinion and not only Vanessa :D

I am now reading Vanessas Story for a year and I still deeply impressed how she invents new story lines, seemingly out of nothing and put it in words we can read. Some sentences could need a little bit of polishing (to make the flow of reading more easier, if u get what i mean), but if they were, she would have to take money for her stories. So its fine :)
NeWBeE chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
Archas and Ice Cream... Who would have guessed? lol. I wonder how the conversation with the executioner will go. Hmm... The Narth bit was very interesting as well. Keep up the good work!
NeWBeE chapter 9 . 10/6/2010
So much character interaction and development has gone into this story so far. Eric kicks butt once again and Faria has the family she deserves. How many notebooks are filled with this epic? It's astounding and I've read a great many published works that are not this polished and detailed. V.R. honestly, once complete you should submit this to a publisher for the sci-fi genre. With a very small amount of editing it's too good not to be acknowledged.
a99515 chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
Awesome action VR. Looks like Eric will get some hands on experince in the hot seat.
NeWBeE chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
You cleared up the Gore situation and I can picture what's happening as everyone is getting pointed towards entering the Academy. I wonder if there will be a Narth interlude. Look forward to reading how this combat engagement ends up.

btw, Why did you take down the completed(through the Priate arc) story? I actually read that version a few times and it's a good read, if not near as detailed as what this version is becoming. It's almost an outline if you didn't change anything up.
NeWBeE chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
Very nice ending for Har-Hi and his family getting into Union space. It shows Stahl out and about policing the Union domain in his big ship. :) That man means business. Erik can't win for losing. These characters have got to stop putting things in their heads. :p
NeWBeE chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
I just knew he was going to step in it again, lol. Those "nothing bad can happen" thoughts bite Erik every time. Soon he'll be thinking "what ride am I going to take this time?" immediately when something sounds too good to be true or just gets out of a mess. haha... I love it. I think the character interactions are very well thought out. They're witty, humorous and there's alot of good development points being made currently that make this story so much more realistic than most works I've ever read. You bring the story to life. Write on V.R., I'll be here until the conclusion and hope for more hereafter.
a99515 chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
Other plans for Eric? She has not a clue what a can of worms she has opened . I like it, way to go VR
NeWBeE chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
Very nice conclusion to the crisis our hero was in last chapter. I like the fact his family took in the girl. She was given a chance. :) You just had to have Erik screw himself with that last line of the chapter didn't ya? lol. I would like to know how the investigation of "Mother Moore" turns out.
a99515 chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
We are talking about Eric right? Every thing will go wrong in an amusement park. I liked how you got Exa fixed up.
NeWBeE chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
There Erik goes again, stepping right into it... He'll come out stronger for it. I don't like the fact that Wetmouth war raped. I think she should have the training and the ability to use the Neuroripper on the person that was attempting to rape her in Alvor's Cove. It's a good chapter though and explains a good bit more backstory.
scrachlinesuddenlink.net chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
wow your unique style of writing is wondeful and the story line is something. As I said before a little editing and you can go a long ways with these unequalled stories. thank you for sharing
a99515 chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
A nother great chapter to a wonderfull story (book) what ever you wish to call it. I like the extra detail of Wetmouth.
NeWBeE chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
Very very interesting chapter. The trip started off great. I wonder how the girl will come out of this. I guess I'll find out next chap or so. :)
NeWBeE chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Well, That definitely wasn't one of Erik's greatest moments at all. I do like how you put the Dai history in there. It adds more flair that the reader really will not understand until the Devastator unless you throw Har-Hi in Erik's circle earlier. As always, I will be here impatiently anticipating the next chapter. :) That's right... impatiently anticipating...
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »