Reviews for Ships in the Night
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
How sweet was that?...VERY!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Short but wonderful none the less, your work is amazing.
JJ chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Anyone ever tell you that you are an awesome writer? That was really good, and yes, you are an awesome writer.
jayanx chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Beautiful, haunting, and romantic in the best sense of the word.
JUBE chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
That was really sad... but sweet. Nicely done.
Elkica chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
It was sad, but at the same time also very positive. Nate may have lost the chance with his first love, but maybe it was better that way, since his first love recognized his feeling for him after Nate found his happiness, and might reject Nate before.

Life is full of missed opportunities, but at least here Nate has somebody's shoulder to cry on.

I like it.
plumblossom chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I like thatsomebody finally came out and said that.
xoxlizzie chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
The end was cute. I love it when stories end with lines like that because no matter how sad a story was (and yours was horrifically sad which I liked) it makes you happy in the end :) I thought you did very good.
pille-ip chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Beautiful!
Lucky Fox chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
It's very sweet, and a little sad. But he has Jay! So I feel better.
Fadded chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I love everything of yours that I have had the chance to read! Anyway, you did pretty good with this first chapter. I love the love you have between the characters and your description of the sad emotions (especially in the beginning of the grave scene and towards the end) were really good. Then again, your characters and their turmoils is one of your talents. Very well done and I can't wait to read more of this! (I hope there is more) I already love Jay XD.
Amethystars chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
It made me want to cry :(

Just such an awful and sad set of circumstances, that, despite the happy ending that Nate gets, I didn't really enjoy the story.

I thought it was beautifully written, and as an attempt to evoke emotions in the reader it was an unparalleled success. But since my dad received a bone marrow transplant from a stranger last Christmas, the story of a man who died with a transplant en route hits a little too close to home for me. Maybe that's what made it feel so real and raw.

Congratulations on a great piece of writing.