Reviews for Black Water
Green Gummy Bear chapter 12 . 10/8/2010
I really like crystal. Can you explain why she can draw and know things that even Johnny doesn't?
Green Gummy Bear chapter 11 . 10/7/2010
This is great! It's very informative. I'm glad we have Kenny's family view. Lets see how Johnny takes that...
WolfLover74 chapter 11 . 10/7/2010
Wow! That is a lot of history, and explains what happened. I can't wait to see what Johnny does/remembers with this new info. Great updates!
capricorn095 chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
can't wait for the next chapter. Hope it's not confusing though.
Green Gummy Bear chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
Great! I like it, can't wait for more.
WolfLover74 chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
Oh now we're getting to the history of their family. Thanks for the great updates. :)
capricorn095 chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
I wonder what's going to happen next.
Random reader chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
Does Crystal know Johny needs to return to the water to stop aging?
capricorn095 chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
I hate annoying people and Lisa is one of them. She doesn't do anything to try to stop Johnny, she even offers him her blood. What is that? Do something, woman. He's trying to kill someone who as close to happiness as you're going to get. Geez. Scaredy-cat.
Green Gummy Bear chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
...poor Kenny, only doing what he was taught...I think Kenny and Johnny should have a heart to heart. That would be interesting. Johnny could explain why he want's all this information.
Green Gummy Bear chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
Hah! Crystal did that on purpose, didn't she! How old is she now? 10?
WolfLover74 chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
Wow! The story is moving fast! I'm loving it more and more. Thanks for the wonderful updates!
capricorn095 chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
Wow four years have passed since vampire summer? yeah it wouldve been nice if you had mentioned that in earlier chapters. Johnny is an a**hole for ruining Lisa's life. Now that she's happy with Kenny he has to come and ruin everything.
Green Gummy Bear chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
did he go to the nook in the attic or the the lake?
Green Gummy Bear chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
Wow! I thought Johny would... try and become allies... How old is Crystal?
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »