Reviews for Mein Fuhrer
Das Maechtig Fuehrerin chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I'm not trying to be a troll but where did you get your research? They didn't have a sexual relationship. Yes they enjoyed each other's company, but nothing adversely sexual.

Anyway it was entertaining…. Sorry to be a troll. Don't worry though I'm pretty knowlagable on the subject.
The UnknownSenator chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I agree with the previous comments! Ever thought of writing longer fics? Guess I'd go to read them XD

Maybe youshould do more research on the historical subject, cause about certain subjects, like this one, is difficult to distinguish the truth from gossip. Your work however is fairly accurate and at least you're not going too far into speculation about their relationship. As a student of history I hate these things you know!

Bye.
Rush23 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Too bad it's just a drabble ;-)
SheerXx chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Nice job. Not everyone would be able to handle similiar topic. although it's distressing, it is a story that gives more clues with which one can analyze history from a psychological point of view
Aka2333 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
It's very well written, and I enjoyed reading it. I think you should write more on the subject.

Cheers.
aka16 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
It's very well written! You should write more on the subject
the.twinkle.of.a.fading.star chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This was very well written, and I think you capture every aspect of who he was and their relationship perfectly. You're one of the few people on this website that actually seem genuinly dedicated to make what they post the best possible. Thank you for that. :-)
Cynthia Brent chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This is a powerful story, and I admire your courage in putting it out there. You do a superb job of capturing Eva's desperate desire to please, and also her limited intelligence. You make her pitiable but at the same time human. You also show how unattractive Hitler was as a person while making it clear he could also be hypnotic and charismatic. Hope you will continue this - you are obviously a talented and disciplined writer!

Oh, one other note - I think Hitler liked to be called Wolf by his close friends, rather than Adolf.