Reviews for Chandara
Hunter 'Hawkshadow' Crane chapter 13 . 2/11/2011
*tosses Bowie Knife carelessly into the air* and your point for that last tiny bit of information? *catches Bowie Knife and looks around wearily* I've been having some issues recently... *cough* Chardesh is after me again... *cough* so the chapter was good and all but... it left something to be desired which I believe will appear in the next chapter that you conjure up. *hear's glass shattering and an angry growl* OH COME ON! by any chance do you know why he's after me? *Runs and dives into Teleporter Mainframe and teleports to safety* well, I'll be reading more when it's posted!
Hunter 'Hawkshadow' Crane chapter 12 . 1/26/2011
I have a feeling that this little arguement will end baddly... anyone else feel the same?
Hunter 'Hawkshadow' Crane chapter 11 . 1/26/2011
nice! sneaky busted!
Hunter 'Hawkshadow' Crane chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
*whistles* wow, now that's interesting... um, does anyone know what happened to my riot shield? *feels someone tap shoulder and is handed riot shield* hey! than... uh-oh! gotta run! *is being chased by Chardesh*
Hunter 'Hawkshadow' Crane chapter 9 . 1/11/2011
what in the name of all that is SCI FI! YOU'RE BACK! FINALLY! it was really kind of funny, the whole Zia maybe feeling the urge to maim and/or kill Matya!
Flying Inspiration chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
Watch out
Hunter 'Hawkshadow' Crane chapter 8 . 12/14/2010
*is cowering behind Riot Shield* oh thank god she's not hunting me! *Amiora pops out of no where* AGH! Good chapter!
Hunter 'Hawkshadow' Crane chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
wow, um... I'm gonna need a bigger falmethrower and a lot more napalm.
Flying Inspiration chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
This is a very good story, continue
Hunter 'Hawkshadow' Crane chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
Yo Lynn! I thought you'd dropped off the face of the planet for a while! great chapter, and I wonder... what will Zia do? oh I know! she'll rip chardesh to shreds! not completely but she will most definitely give him an honest to god ass-kicking.
Hunter 'Hawkshadow' Crane chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
wow, I wonder how long it's gonna take Chardesh to figure out that he's not going to get to keep zia! she's most likely going to escape when no one's looking and Matya will pick her up which will cause a chainreaction and the Domad will chase after them. still really good!
Hunter 'Hawkshadow' Crane chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
wow... THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED! still can't fathom why I'm the only person reviewing.
Hunter 'Hawkshadow' Crane chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
I find it strange that I'm the only reviewer of this story... still really good! alerty! RANDOM COMMENT COMMENCING... NOW! so do you play halo? RANDOM COMMENT HAS ENDED!
Hunter 'Hawkshadow' Crane chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
I have a feeling that the slaver person is gonna get his ass kicked in the next chapter.
Hunter 'Hawkshadow' Crane chapter 1 . 9/28/2010