Reviews for Flicked Off
darkershadeofpale chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Yep. Classic.

I like the pun in the title, that was clever, I'm not gonna lie.

You're so crass, in the best possible way )

THAT SAID. Avatar was not that bad... If you're gonna go watch something Hollywood, you can only hold it to Hollywood standards. I liked the animation and the SFX. The plot kind of tried too hard, I think, and ended up just being a conglomeration of a bunch of other stories that had already been told.

Either way. I like your criticism.

. darker shade of pale
the sun softly smiles chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
ahaha! about the only things I enjoyed about Avatar were the beautiful special effects & whatnot. aesthetically, it was great. plotwise... not so much.

in any case, your writing style is adorable (and I mean that in the best way possible) :)

- Leila
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Oh I like this.

The movie is crap, especially the ending and the fact that Sam Worthington is blue, but I think I've already moaned about that one.

Bit of a late review; I have to say the film didn't stay in my head for very long.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Haha good stuff! Well done here!
sophiesix chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
heh heh i saw this movie because it was the longest on offer and we had no airconditioning at home at it was over 40 that week. We got laid-back seats and had a good nap that the heat was stealing from us outside. So i appreciate the movie on that basis, and can only say it didn't do much to keep me awake, though maybe thats my fault for dozing in and out of the plot.
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I watch movies once in a million years so I haven't really watched it but ALL of the people I know had seen it.

Who cares about blue-colored aliens? :P

Cool idea, ratava.
nickyO chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Hi Punslinger,

I'm with you! (but I have no right to be because I never watched the movie, I simply have an irrational hate for Avatar and refuse to watch it.)
J.A. Fletcher chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Excellent! Let's just not show this to James Cameron.