Reviews for A Boring Pop Song
Mirthless Laughter chapter 72 . 11/18/2010

You're a good friend, Brandi, to risk something so important to you for Nikki. I don't know why Adrian puts you through so much grief, but I want you to know that I love you. I hope it's worth it, too.
laurenmlbc chapter 72 . 11/17/2010
I'm sorry you lost him again :( I hope it does end up being worthwhile!
laurenmlbc chapter 71 . 11/17/2010
Uh oh...that doesn't sound good! Hope they do work out, then!
cassandove chapter 73 . 11/16/2010
My last review sounded so bitchy. I didn't mean it to come out that way. :( I guess we'll see you some other time.
cassandove chapter 72 . 11/16/2010
You and him just need to stop trying at this point. It's like me and Patrick for crying out loud. .
laurenmlbc chapter 70 . 11/14/2010
It seriously sucks being in the middle like that, sometimes. Good luck with it!
laurenmlbc chapter 69 . 11/14/2010
Ew...I hate Pink eye. My brother and I gave it to our whole church group when we were younger haha.
laurenmlbc chapter 68 . 11/14/2010
Oh "talking" hahhaa...it just cracks me up...it's just so...ah, I don't want to offend you because I was about to say high school but I didn't mean it in a mean way. Sometimes I miss high school and how stuff like that played out. It just makes me smile now lol.
laurenmlbc chapter 67 . 11/14/2010
Ouch...that kinda sucks haha. Congrats on having a life again, though!
laurenmlbc chapter 66 . 11/14/2010
:( I'm sorry...I'm sure he does miss you though!
laurenmlbc chapter 65 . 11/14/2010
Aww, I'm sorry that this night didn't turn out so great for you with him. I think he should have said hey to you too...that's just rude.
laurenmlbc chapter 64 . 11/14/2010
Aww, haha, I kinda like that. He always seems so sad to me.
laurenmlbc chapter 63 . 11/14/2010
It sounds like a big mess. I'm going to assume his name isn't Twinkie...btu that sure is an interesting nickname.
laurenmlbc chapter 62 . 11/14/2010
That is something that just drives me insane. When someone acts like you did something to them and that they are mad at you but you have NO idea why. Not fun!
laurenmlbc chapter 61 . 11/14/2010
More like killed them haha, great job! Congrats!
113 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »