Reviews for Normal isn't fun
Derpina96 chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
this is not fair you have to finish this! she deserves her happy ending and i don't think what lucas said was true she's not mean she's frank and she's in her own world kind of it's refreshing
i want lucas to say he didn't mean what he said
havefunyolo chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
i really love emmas sense of humour idk if i posted that already but oh well...update soon...thanks
havefunyolo chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
i just love emma...lol...especially her sense of humour...she &lucas just cant help torturing each other lol...i realy luv this story
havefunyolo chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
its amazing how u wanted to make just 2 or 3 chapters and ended up doing 15...lol
whattodowithabrokenheart chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
yay i love this
conti siegel chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
read the whole fic on my phone. now i'm reviewing bc it was so awesome! update soon
Guest chapter 15 . 4/8/2012
I really love ur story! Please update soon!
This Beating Heart chapter 14 . 4/6/2012
oh my GOD this is amazing! you have to update!
use.less.woman chapter 14 . 10/29/2011
This story is adorable. Please update soon!
Stephanie chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
You should totally write a sequel! I'd read it in a heartbeat! I just stayed up really late trying to finish this, it's sooooo awesome! I really hope you update soon! :)
CrimsonSilence chapter 14 . 6/4/2011
Your story is so quirky! I love emma she's so hysterical. And grammar mistakes...honestly I didn't notice them because I get sidetracked by emma's crazy character so it's like an extension of her loony ways.

Update soon

Crimson
Wow chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
That was REALLY good! Please update! I can't wait to read more! :D
A Simple Review chapter 14 . 3/29/2011
Ohmygosh I love it! I can't wait for you to write more! :)
violet-eyez chapter 14 . 3/19/2011
she is hilarious...is emma modeled after someone or you just made her up? can't wait for the next chapter
artmagus chapter 14 . 3/13/2011
okay this is hilarious! i would love to have a friend like emma!i'm sorry but i can't think of any twist right now .. i do like it as it is though
92 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »