Reviews for Acceptance
sdiaz chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Omg , am speechless crying like a baby right now, I understand more than you think
sdiaz chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I mean I will like it, you get me , sorry am not a native speaker
Sdiaz chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
OMG I have never fell more connected to a pieces of paper in my life , did I blackout and actually wrotte this, nah my grammar sucks compare to yours anyway so far this is good and am sure I am going to like it
Dust Errant chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Aw, normally I like an ending with a little more closure, but I respect your decision to end it here. I liked the first person point of view and the fact that we never learn anyone's name. That fact that it was entirely in the past tense made the main character feel a bit disconnected, but that's neither here nor there. Overall enjoyable story.
tacobby chapter 7 . 11/30/2010
Is this story all fiction or did it really happen?

I was completely glued to the screen as I read it. If it is just a mere work of fiction, you have an amazing talent and I look forward to reading more of your work!
The Crazy Cat Lady chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Wow! That was beautifully put.
NadieImportante001 chapter 7 . 10/25/2010
wow! that was a trip...

alright, i owe you a review: i like stories that have an element of truth and suffering to them. i've read plenty of crap written by teenage boys who fail to grasp the more delicate emotions of a gay woman. you understand it so well that i can't help wondering if you haven't experienced all this yourself. that, i think, is the hallmark of a successful writer (if your aim is realism, of course).

a word of caution from someone who has done this far too much: when in doubt, do not rearrange the grammatical structure of the english language in an attempt to create novelty. english is beautiful the way it is. a good writer can take even the most mundane sentence structures and make them shine.

you have the makings of real talent. keep writing!
whatever279 chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
I feel so close to some parts of this story it's scary.

Account-less chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
I have the first review don't I XD ? I 'm not good at reviewing but sence I'd read it and no one elce reviewed it I felt obliged to say somthing so um... I tought it was verry good and I sorry no one elce is reviewing I imagin it wolud be disceriging but I do think it's better than alot of the romance stuf on here and it did sound quite sincear um... you are planing on finishing it right?