Reviews for Loving you is suicide
Kool Broadway Reader chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
The plot itself was really good. And extremely well written. Adding this to my fave's. :)
PyroPsycho x-x chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I was just looking through your posted stories and found this and saw the dedicated to me and was ZOMG I HAS DEDICATION! *squee*

The plot is very interesting but maybe you could explain more about Tex's wings? Everything else was really good (descriptionawesome) and I think it was realy cute!

Sophia-chan
Reclusive Moonlight chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
OMG LOVE IT! SO FRIGGIN' CUTE!
TheParanoidNerd chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
this is awsome.
Nakehaton chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Without doubt, this was much better than the other story I reviewed. I'm glad to see that you're writing has definitely progressed since you wrote that one. :)

I really loved the title, and the part about Grell made me smile. I didn't like that it was so short, it kind of made it all feel rushed. (Like, you could have added a bit more to explain why he was jumping off a cliff, and perhaps a bit of explanation to why Tex has wings... but I don't really think that part would have fit very well, since it started in media res.)
diwu6398 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
It IS so kawaii!

OMG I'm watching this video on Yahoo news about this guy who cheerleads. It reminds me of that guy on Disney Channel. :) The video doesn't say if he's gay. Grr.

I'm just reviewing to leave a review. I'm just going to copy and paste my thing in that email.

Aw, it was all sweet and cute! No, it was great. You said you wrote it in sixth grade? Yeah, just work on like description more and sentence variety, and I'd say it's publish-worthy!

Haha. Yeah. Ahh my hand hurts... so I can't really write more for your review.
imissyoudearly chapter 1 . 9/29/2010