Reviews for The Unintended
Nev chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This was really intriguing and really well written. I loved it! I look forward to seeing more of Irina and Derik, their chemistry is really fascinating to watch!
Jen chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
So I just stumbled upon this because I was curious to see if you had written anything on here lately and I'm glad I did. Your stories are a breath of fresh air on this site. Your characters are realistic, the plots are never outlandish or a knockoff of something that has been done thousands of times, and your stories are just interesting and well written. I also love the way inject the music throughout your stories. I might not always like the music choices, but the choices are always much like your stories-original. And you have turned me on to some good music along the way.

So if you get around to it, I would love to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
your writing makes me happy.

There is just something so appealing to how you write and your characters. Makes me want to know more about them
tickle.me.blue32 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Have anybody told you that you write better than most of the published authors around the world? Seriously, you gotta get paid to do it because your writing is amazing.

I love Irina maybe because she reminds me a little bit of myself in some way. I can already tell that this story is going to be great and I'm looking forward to reading more :).
B. Penn chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
There's something to be said for a good one-shot. However, I wouldn't mind seeing (read: would really like to see) this as a full story. I'll just chalk that up to my love for your writing though, and say that this was lovely.

Has it been a while since your last story? It feels like it's been a while.

You have an uncanny ability to create well rounded and unique characters-both main and minor. Flow and rhythm are top notch as always. Points for the True Blood reference.