Reviews for Runaway Hearts
AmShe256 chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
Yeah they deserved to die. No tears here, at least not for the slave traders. Teva's not having the best luck. Can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens next.
AmShe256 chapter 9 . 10/14/2010
That would be a nifty gift. And I guess his mother wouldn't have been looking too close down there. lol.
AmShe256 chapter 8 . 10/14/2010
Poor Teva. That sounds like it hurt. This chapter is written a lot better than the last one. Chapter 7 had a lot of typos a something that was in the wrong area and this one only had a few errors.
AmShe256 chapter 6 . 10/14/2010
What made him follow him out there in the first place?
AmShe256 chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
The whole flowers growing when he laughs is kinda cute. You're right about the talking to plants thing though, it's creepy.
AmShe256 chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
A broken shoulder sounds painful. I broke my foot once and I was rolling around on the floor crying for about ten minutes. But I'm a girl. I guess it would just add to the whole burden thing if he acted as I would.
AmShe256 chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Yay for Isolaus for the rescue! That's just great ys know. If there was anyone that they could trust you would think it would be each other. Should of had these people burned in the town square. Least they would have deserved it.
AmShe256 chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Nevermind. I forgot that she had a seperate room. That was a pretty gruesome execution. Makes you wonder how people could have the stomach to do something like that. I understand that he would want to bury them.
AmShe256 chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Whatever happened to Isolaus' sister?
AmShe256 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I really admire you as a writer. All of your stories are differentwhich is kind of hard to find. I look forward to reading this story as well as some of your others.