Reviews for Snowfire
Swallow-tailed Kite chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Minor mistake, last line "...havee no choice..." but otherwise, i like it. :D
juustforgiggles chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
I think you should update this story, it could go really far!
Swiftpath chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Again, a little uneventful, but still good.
Swiftpath chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Kind of uneventful, but no mistakes I saw.
Swiftpath chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Wow, I love your FictionPress stories because they start right away. I was reading some other story and it was a horror about giant bugs slaughtering humanity, at least according to the summary. I read through three chapters, each at least a few thousand words long, and the bugs never made a appearance, so I stopped reading the story.

PS I bet you got Lupa from The Lost Hero, sequel to the Percy Jackson series.
juustforgiggles chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Well done dearest sister. You're writing is impeccible. But Avesa should be spelt with two s if you want it to be like you told me. Now if you could just review my stories... You know the one one about the unicorns...
bibliophile1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Good idea to use Latin genus-it is genus, right?-names for your characters. However, even though this is the prologue it is so utterly deviod of character description I'm- (stopping self at last second) about to be very rude. But, for one thing, I didn't even know Avesa was a bird until you mention wings, although now I see the connection to "aviation". Toss in a few narrowed cat eyes and gleaming claws, and I'm cool. Otherwise, I'm regretting letting Miss Snark get into my head. Hope I wasn't snarky here.
Deltra 307 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Great story so far! It sounds interesting... I hope you write more-si far, it this story is exciting!
SilverSwallow chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Nice. I love the way you put the conflict between cats and dogs.. that was a classic. I hope you keep writing. .