Reviews for Zombies Mate for Life
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
UPDATE SOON PLEEAASE!
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I started reading this, thinking Grayson was a cold and angry guy that didn't care about his friends much. Chevy seemed childish at first, and not very capable. Turned out none of that was accurate, Grayson is very cute and Chevy seems to be the top in their relationship. The other characters were also nice and pretty nuanced for the few moments we hear about them. Pity you didn't continue this, the whole 'John and decent zombies' thing was a very interesting plot point. I liked it very much!
LTC chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I'm really sorry this story is on hiatus. It's a very interesting, novel approach to a classical zombie story. Maybe you'll rediscover this project one day and finish it. It deserves it!
Pulta Ragrwine chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
I really think you ought to take this off of hiatus. Granted, I understand completely how it feels to be out of ideas, but this story is hot. It really makes sense, and I love it so much more than most of the apocolypse movies actually published. Yours makes... sense. :)

Anyway, I feel like the M/M is rather stereotyped, although it seems to be your specialty, and I loved 'A Year Full of Days'.

Do try and continue this - ;D I would love to see what you do.

P
jaskolka chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
An original take on the zombie theme. I love your writing style and would love to read more.
emphasas chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
egads, why would you stop with 2 chapters! I'm hooked. More, more, more.
yaoi8808 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
WOAH NICE! I love how the story started off, and I'm curious as to what's going to happen when Grayson and Tyler go to visit Dowager. I bet both Chevy and John are after Grayson's ass XD
Wandering-Recluse chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
I'm really interested by this story so far. It's the first zombie story I've ever read (though my best friend is obsessed with zombies-last year in her agenda she had a list of what not to do when zombies invaded the earth.) and if all of them are as good as this I'm definitly willing to read more!

The characters are pretty well developed-I'd like to learn a bit more about them but we're only in the second chapter. I'd also like to know a bit about the backstory of 'the hit' And I'm really excited to meet Dowager. The summary for the story really got me interested (I'm the biggest fluff addict you will ever meet so when I see the words 'mate for life' I'm hooked.) so update soon please! (And I hope that was a good reviewed. I haven't reviewed in so long. I apologize if it was terrible.)
CosmicLove chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
.THIS.

The characters, the setting and to top it all off a zombie fiction? Amazing. My only fault would be in the first chapter there was a lot of name to remember, it felt that too many characters were introducted at once. Seriously though that's the only fault I can't find. Update soon please!
Slate chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I love zombie stories, and this one is no exception. You seem to have your own original plot line going on with your own little zombie tweeks (which is fabulous), and little to no grammar errors (yay!).

Keep up the good work.
flawedxuni chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This would be the second zombie fic I've come across and read, and I have to say, that I'm loving it. Your story is already pretty interesting, even for just a first chapter. I hardly saw any mistakes, and the character's already seem to be developing nicely. Grayson especially. Am curious as to whether or not John will be someone Grayson will have a possible thing with, or if it'll be Dowager or neither. Hm.

Although Chevy seemed to be a bit of a, bark and bite kind of person (as in he'd prob be a pain in the ass for Grayson and everyone throughout the story, maybe), I have to say I like him :) I hope you don't have him get kicked out/or shot/or something. Maybe he can have his own zombie mate, along with Grayson having one as well (if you're doing that). Anyway, can't wait to read more, am definitely following this story.

PS. Really suprised at how you've got no reviews O.O this story definitely deserves some. Hope you get more soon!