Reviews for You Cant Say No
Satellite-Princess chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
I love this story I read it a while ago and just resently found it again

Please dont abandon it!

Update!
Not Abigale chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Wow, that was interesting. You should update.
ThisIsNotMyRealName6 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
its offical...im in love with ur work! no matter how many times i read it, it just keeps getting better!
LivingLovingDying chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Amazing smexi-ness! XD

Seriously, you've done a really good job. I love Jamison, and even Andrew. I'm just twisted like that, lol.

Trent's a little bastard, so I'm wondering what's going to happen with that.

Hope you update soon!
firestar267 chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
whew, this is good! I can't wait for more!
zoo-bie chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
This is so sick.

I like it. ;p

Poor Jamie, being the victim of such a cruel sadist. I will take great pleasure in feeling sorry for him, and in reading of his sufferings with a morbid fascination. Poor baby.

Keep up the good work, gurl!
Esquirella chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Even hotter ... except for Trent. He's ew!
Intoxicated Dreams chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Well now Trent is one sick minded person well all the characters in this story are. But I like that I'm pretty twisted myself. Anyhow, I wonder if Trent is going to spill the beans about Drew and Jamie. I was really surprised that Andy feared Trent but why wouldn't be the guy carries a knife. Jamison poor kid is so messed up in the head I actually kind of feel bad for him. Then again he in his own sick and twisted way enjoys what's happening to him. So yeah I really dig that you have long chapter I wish other authors would do the same. Thanks for the update.
Esquirella chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Incredibly hot!
Intoxicated Dreams chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
So that was really mean thing you did leaving a cliffhanger like that. Gosh Andrew is really a bastard but I don't know I kind of like his character call me weird but he's okay in my book for now. Jamison, poor boy all he wants is approval it seems. Anyhow, I hope things start looking up for him as the story progresses. Nice start so far I really REALLY hope you continue.