Reviews for Demon's Price
R. Ficst chapter 23 . 11/13/2014
Hee hee hee so happy to come back for new chapters to read. Still adore these guys!
Ilsa with an I chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
Oh my goodness, it's almost TOO cute!
Ilsa with an I chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
This story makes me feel all warm and fuzzy; I love it!
Ney13 chapter 23 . 9/24/2014
I love Katie. She's so amazing
R. Ficst chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
I love these characters and your world. :)
Ney13 chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
Eeeeeeppp! I hope we get to see Katie and Black Night throughout the rest of this. I want to know about their baby!
I really like Black Chalice. I wasn't sure if I was going to at first, she seemed too cold, but now I understand and am very happy that she has depth.
Update soon! I love reading your stories:)
purple-wolf-howl chapter 20 . 2/27/2014
Another great chapter! I can't wait for more and happy to see that Katie and Black Night will be making an appearance in the story as well! Happy Writing!
Formerly a Reader chapter 20 . 2/26/2014
Hello! I was pleasantly surprised when I stumbled upon this story again (it has been a while!) and I immediately started from the first chapter. It has been delightful reconnecting with your characters and the world you have created.

As for this chapter, I do enjoy the dynamic between Green Way (not gonna lie; green is my favourite colour!) and Black Chalice; it's also refreshing to learn about their dimension and their customs (wearing their colours - awesome!).

Looking forward to the next chapter!
R. Ficst chapter 19 . 11/18/2013
Hee hee, I love your characters, and all those you keep adding. This has definitely been a big mood pick-up for me. I loved the story, the characters, and the building relationships. I love the strong, positive example of consent. I adore your world-building. Great work. I look forward to more in whatever way you choose. I'll definitely poke around on what else you've posted - although I have some homework I should be getting to, so I will probably have to return at a later date.
R. Ficst chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

*dying*
R. Ficst chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
I've been sad the past few days and this story is really lightening my spirit. Thank you so much. A good read just fixes everything.
R. Ficst chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
I. Freaking. Love. This. Story.
Ney13 chapter 19 . 10/5/2013
.O.
Update! I was just browsing my favorites and noticed that this had been updated:) I didn't get the memo...but yay! I really liked Katie/Black Night and Thyme/Black Sword; will they come into play at all?
Efra chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
I do not know how this has only 59 reviews. This is amazing

I'm not logged in right now. I will later
Ney13 chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
In response to chapter 18's author's note: Come back to it. I'd love to meet the other characters, Black Chalice and Blue Key's competitor. Please! (I couldn't leave another review...because I've left one on that chapter before)
73 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »