Reviews for Demon's Price
purple-wolf-howl chapter 27 . 10/4
Wonderful chapter. It made my day a little bit better reading it. Update soon!
prosaa chapter 26 . 5/18
Hey there, found this story a few days ago and just finished up tonight.

Great story, I typically don't enjoy romance stories but this was a great read for me.
R. Ficst chapter 26 . 2/18
This chapter had me stifling laughter since my roomies are asleep. LOVE IT! I love this whole cast!
purple-wolf-howl chapter 26 . 2/17
I'm loving this story even more! Keep up the fantastic writing!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/10
Lolol the female cousins part

So happy to see an update!
ingol chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Love this, I really hope you'll do Black Rise too, he feels like the ruggedly handsome type who would just somehow be attracted to an independent (not afraid of demons?) spitfire.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/28/2015
This story is really nice. I hope you'll update soon. :)
R. Ficst chapter 23 . 11/13/2014
Hee hee hee so happy to come back for new chapters to read. Still adore these guys!
Ilsa with an I chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
Oh my goodness, it's almost TOO cute!
Ilsa with an I chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
This story makes me feel all warm and fuzzy; I love it!
Ney13 chapter 23 . 9/24/2014
I love Katie. She's so amazing
R. Ficst chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
I love these characters and your world. :)
Ney13 chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
Eeeeeeppp! I hope we get to see Katie and Black Night throughout the rest of this. I want to know about their baby!
I really like Black Chalice. I wasn't sure if I was going to at first, she seemed too cold, but now I understand and am very happy that she has depth.
Update soon! I love reading your stories:)
purple-wolf-howl chapter 20 . 2/27/2014
Another great chapter! I can't wait for more and happy to see that Katie and Black Night will be making an appearance in the story as well! Happy Writing!
Formerly a Reader chapter 20 . 2/26/2014
Hello! I was pleasantly surprised when I stumbled upon this story again (it has been a while!) and I immediately started from the first chapter. It has been delightful reconnecting with your characters and the world you have created.

As for this chapter, I do enjoy the dynamic between Green Way (not gonna lie; green is my favourite colour!) and Black Chalice; it's also refreshing to learn about their dimension and their customs (wearing their colours - awesome!).

Looking forward to the next chapter!
80 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »