Reviews for Demon's Price
R. Ficst chapter 20 . 4/10
I love these characters and your world. :)
Ney13 chapter 20 . 3/2
Eeeeeeppp! I hope we get to see Katie and Black Night throughout the rest of this. I want to know about their baby!
I really like Black Chalice. I wasn't sure if I was going to at first, she seemed too cold, but now I understand and am very happy that she has depth.
Update soon! I love reading your stories:)
purple-wolf-howl chapter 20 . 2/27
Another great chapter! I can't wait for more and happy to see that Katie and Black Night will be making an appearance in the story as well! Happy Writing!
Lief Catian chapter 20 . 2/26
Hello! I was pleasantly surprised when I stumbled upon this story again (it has been a while!) and I immediately started from the first chapter. It has been delightful reconnecting with your characters and the world you have created.

As for this chapter, I do enjoy the dynamic between Green Way (not gonna lie; green is my favourite colour!) and Black Chalice; it's also refreshing to learn about their dimension and their customs (wearing their colours - awesome!).

Looking forward to the next chapter!
R. Ficst chapter 19 . 11/18/2013
Hee hee, I love your characters, and all those you keep adding. This has definitely been a big mood pick-up for me. I loved the story, the characters, and the building relationships. I love the strong, positive example of consent. I adore your world-building. Great work. I look forward to more in whatever way you choose. I'll definitely poke around on what else you've posted - although I have some homework I should be getting to, so I will probably have to return at a later date.
R. Ficst chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

*dying*
R. Ficst chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
I've been sad the past few days and this story is really lightening my spirit. Thank you so much. A good read just fixes everything.
R. Ficst chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
I. Freaking. Love. This. Story.
Ney13 chapter 19 . 10/5/2013
.O.
Update! I was just browsing my favorites and noticed that this had been updated:) I didn't get the memo...but yay! I really liked Katie/Black Night and Thyme/Black Sword; will they come into play at all?
Efra chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
I do not know how this has only 59 reviews. This is amazing

I'm not logged in right now. I will later
Ney13 chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
In response to chapter 18's author's note: Come back to it. I'd love to meet the other characters, Black Chalice and Blue Key's competitor. Please! (I couldn't leave another review...because I've left one on that chapter before)
Ney13 chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
Does anyone else want a story about Black Rise? No? Only me? Oh well, I think one fan is enough, don't you? And this is my fourth time reading this; it's so refreshing and simple, everything is explained well. I just love it!
Ney13 chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
God, this is the second time I've read this story and it's still amazing:) I just love going back and reading the stories in my favorites. Are you planning a sequel with all the other things you wanted to do with the story? Forgive me if you've already started, I haven't visited your profile yet.
Stephanie chapter 18 . 12/16/2012
Wonderful. I will never see demons in the same old light again. Thanks for the interesting entertain Kent.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 18 . 10/27/2012
well great story, but im kind of disappointed in the ending to it... im sorry that you got burnt out on it. please let me know if you do add more to it!
69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »