Reviews for The Last Place
One-Loving-Song chapter 19 . 12/13/2011
Okay I finally picked to finish reading this novel after a year or so and it only took me just one day to finish, pretty bad if you ask me, anyways love the book, and the ending. Gret job btw.

OLS
non.graceful chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
Not one of the best endings but it will suffice!
non.graceful chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
Sweet
non.graceful chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
Way better than chocolate!
non.graceful chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
Yep it's really good. Forget the chocolate! I can't even find Any grammar mistakes in it because I'm that engrossed !
non.graceful chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
Everytine I read another chapter you have me in tears but then in smiles. It's like eating chocolate or something so nice you're all like 'this is good give me more'
non.graceful chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Yep you've got my attention. I believe you're going to receive a lot of reviews today
non.graceful chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
You had ne in tears.

And I know the plot now
non.graceful chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
It was sad but I forgot the plot so I was ' what's happening?
TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret chapter 19 . 1/20/2011
it's so cute!...I think they need more bonding moments though. Just like in a good romance movie they show a whole lot of bonding, well in a good hate-turned-love relationship story, you need even more bonding moments. While they have plenty of bonding time, they don't have too many bonding moments that are really good. D

still,

-your biggest fan

P.S.-I only have three stories left...hehehe can't catch up with me, I'm the gingerbread-woman!
lost in pale blue chapter 19 . 11/3/2010
I was waiting for him to propose so I'm glad that I wasn't disappointed. Very sweet and I'm very happy that they lasted.
lukas10 chapter 19 . 10/23/2010
hahaha they are still together :)that's cute! and he proposed! aw!

but somehow i was still waiting for the homecoming.. i mean... i dunno..

excellent chapter! is was cute!

i'm just sad that it's over! now i have to look for something else to read!

-M
EdwardCullenForever1997 chapter 19 . 10/22/2010
I have the biggest smile plastered on my face it feels like my face is going to snap! I loved this whole story! I love them, if only my love life would end up like this! They are completely perfect for each other! You made the best love story here, like seriously. Please make another one[: I wish I could read more on them and see their wedding day and everything. Thank you for this story it was really special :]]

-Sydney
chewychester chapter 19 . 10/22/2010
Is this...the end? Well, if it is, the title of chapter may be giving me a hint, then it ended very nicely, the marriage proposal is very nice. :)
foxbagels chapter 19 . 10/22/2010