Reviews for In the End
cc chapter 49 . 9/21/2011
sad ending ...but it worked
cc chapter 18 . 9/21/2011
i love it love it. wasnt sure about the perspective at first but it works. ...this chappy almost made me cry lol
coffeexkitkat chapter 49 . 8/22/2011
I loved the ending. Yes it wasn't what I pictured or anticipated at all, but it was touching. It wasn't the perfect happy ending everyone hopes for, but I think it was perfect in its own way. I'm not sure if I'm making sense... but I just want to say that I really enjoyed this story :)
coffeexkitkat chapter 48 . 8/21/2011
O MY GAWDDDDD~~~~ That scene where they say "I love you" to each other was so touching. And when Kirin pretty much promises Shuusei the world, I was melting in my seat. You did a fantastic job with the last part... it was touching without being cheesy. makes me wanna squeal. NEXT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER!
coffeexkitkat chapter 47 . 8/21/2011
I have this really bad feeling that the ending is gonna be super sad :( GAHHH... and I was seriously touched when Kirin came to get Shuusei, and then Shuusei came to save Kirin. Update soon please!
coffeexkitkat chapter 42 . 8/15/2011
Kirin's cheesiness makes me so giddy. Hehe. I jut wish they could have a happy lovey dovey life to themselves. :( darn the yakuza business!
coffeexkitkat chapter 40 . 8/13/2011
I like Ayumi :) she's gutsy. LOL. Ahhh I'm getting antsy waiting to see what happens :p more updates please!
coffeexkitkat chapter 37 . 8/10/2011
Shuu-chan has to stop the wedding! Ahh! I'm so antsy now! LOL. More updates please!
coffeexkitkat chapter 36 . 8/9/2011
I might go on a rampage if Kirin marries Eriko. Aside from that, I am so totally definitely wholeheartedly waiting for the next update! :)
coffeexkitkat chapter 35 . 8/8/2011
Omg I finally caught up! And you've left me with another suspense! Grahhhh please update soon!
Kalse chapter 34 . 8/3/2011
Your welcome! I don't review much but your story pulls me to. I love the suspence in the story and the cliffhanger left me wanting more! Keep updating and writing!
Kalse chapter 33 . 8/2/2011
Finally! thank you so much! please update soon! I love this story.
Emerald Grace chapter 26 . 7/10/2011
You writing has improved tremendously! This chapter brought their emotions to a new tangible level! Love it!

Love,

Emmi Grace
chuet chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Another good chapter. I really like Shuusei's character. Once again, your writing is very impressive. It's almost addicting.
chuet chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Ahh. Wow. This was so impressive. Your writing is solid. It's great. Only thing that bothered me sometimes was the switching of tenses, but, other than that, this was an excellent chapter, very captivating. Looking forward to reading more.