Reviews for The Boy Who Cried Troll
Krimsyn chapter 1 . 1/7
Short and sweet and they're adorable! Bob was a nice addition :D
Depth-of-Field chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I'm just smiling happily here because these two guys are adorable.

And he named the troll Bob. Who even does that? But why not? Great story!
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Another author fucked up, so I needed something good, fast. This sweet little thing did the job wonderfully. Short, broad Ethan and tall, lean Gavin are the best.
Carli Jean chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
wow, this was really really cute

i kinda wish you'd write a sequel

Ethan seems like the kind of person i would just fall madly in love with
olivovova chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Nice, nice, nice! :) Acctualy, very nice!
Zethoa chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
THIS IS ADORABLE!

I don't know why, but I loved this story. It's fucking fantastic. I almost want to see more, but it's perfect as a one-shot.

And I love how you have eroticism without straight up sex. Makes things much more interesting. )
Miss Anony chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I thought this story was cute! _ I like Bob! XD And schizophrenia runs in my family (always the chance I could show signs, but I'm good so far XP) but I actually enjoy how Ethan jokes about it. Humour's what keeps most people going, after all. Seems natural to me. I was just trying to figure out if he had disorganized schizophrenia or just paranoid schizophrenia. Cuz disorganized involves a real lack of personal hygiene and early on it mentioned that he stopped showering and shaving. *shrug* Anywhoozledorf, I gotta say that when Ethan says "No bathroom sex?" at the end, I totally imagine him with these wide puppy-dog eyes, lookin like a five-year old that's just been told that he can't have a cookie. XD Love this story!
Kris chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Obviously, I can't speak for any crazies but me, but I thought this story was absolutely charming and adorable and not at all offensive.

Aside from the fact that I don't believe in trolls :P I found this to be really believable and I love the writing style for it. The humor was spot-on, too. Much love!
acorn2oak chapter 1 . 10/5/2010