Reviews for Silverstream
I.O.K.O chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This definitely gets me thinking about shallow and heartfelt love.
Melanie Layugan chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Simply breathtaking. I honestly love the feelings of loss and hope being conveyed in the poem. Keep writing!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I kinda got a little confused in the middle there. The beginning was interesting. It set up an interesting concept for a piece. But then I got confused about what the gift is if not your virginity... is it your heart? And I'm not sure what exactly the divide is... Maybe it's just me being silly here. Anyway I liked the word "paradisiacal" that was a really powerful and beautiful piece. The word heartgold is a great combination as well. Nicely done.

PS Check out the Review Game's Review Marathon (links in my profile)
nickyO chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Virtuously done :)
Slaaty chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Beautiful! I have discovered a love for choka, thanks to you. Is this based on real experiences, by any chance? :O
Kaori Channie chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This is an very deep peice. I am glad you shared this with everyone .
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Nicely done. ''But I permanently praise the divide'' that was excellent. As was the last line. Keep it Up!
Insanity Streak chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
"I permenantly praise The divide until Valid love evaporates This tainted water..." I really like this line as I think it compliments what the poem is about. A great poem.
OspreyEagle chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Beautiful! I wish I could write stuff like this! :D
Punslinger chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I like the way you neatly fitted deep emotions into the limits of the choka form. "...I permanently praise / The divide..." poetically makes it clear that there are no regrets for an important decision made and acted upon. Good job.