Reviews for Discontinued Version of Tainted Blood
booklover1698 chapter 54 . 11/2/2011
Ooo, ominous! Is the next chappie the fourth book? I can't way.
booklover1698 chapter 53 . 11/1/2011
Suspense is killing me! Update fast.
booklover1698 chapter 52 . 10/29/2011
I likey! Update soon, and read my story Not So Devil, So To Speak, please, it's really good!
Dark Sleep chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Lol, I like Stark the most right now. So interesting, I'll definetly read the rest. Good job...!
The Pioneer Cat chapter 48 . 10/22/2011
Woah... this took quite some time to read, but it was worth it. Personally i loved this story. I think it has a good plot and i like you're characters very much. I have to say, well done on sticking with this story so much. It's really impressive! It's one of the best stories i've read on this site for a while now! ;)
Thundy chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I really like this story lol

I'm still only on the first chapter but I'm hooked xD

Oh yeah, can you read my story too? It's new, but it's kind of similar to this story.
dotwiper chapter 31 . 8/11/2011
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! bianca is back! and Im starting to like loki, he's pretty nice since he turned sides x)

also, something's really wierd with crystal, wonder what's with her :

and, I love the random moments when ashton decides to pay a visit :D

awesome chapter!

keep up with the good work! dotwiper

ps. also, I'm sorry that I can't review as frequent as i'd like to, I'll be dropping one every time i'll have some time to spare - *i do love this story, I'm just really busy :
dotwiper chapter 30 . 8/11/2011
sorry, felt to lazy to log in xD

I love the dark pieces of this chapter, you should do more of those, it suits this story more somehow - oh yea, the idea of taking his left eye is good, since it's somehow.. well.. I don't know, just really fitting for an exchange i guess xD

Elemental Pen 29 chapter 27 . 8/3/2011
This is my favorite part:

"Simpson street... antidote... important," Lillie muttered. Zarik frowned.

"Is that the show with the yellow people? Are you trying to discover the yellow people?" Zarik questioned

I can just imagine the tone in Zarik's voice as he's saying this, still it's great for the story.

Keep writing!
Dotwiper chapter 26 . 7/29/2011
poor lillie :O aaaaah her insides are becoming gooey xO lol. the sarcasm is just too awesome :D

dang that kid was scary, the one who captured Ethan and Crystal O_O

well, keep up with the good work! dotwiper
Gabby Angeles chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
It made me intrigued :))
ghost graffiti chapter 27 . 7/13/2011
You should consider using commas more; my advice is to go look up when to use them.
Elemental Pen 29 chapter 26 . 7/12/2011
26 chapters and it only feels like the begining of the story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dotwiper chapter 24 . 7/7/2011
YEA MAN WHERE IS ZARIK! :O

damn good chapter! hahaha, well i'm quite happy that you didn't ditch this story after a few chapters :)

whaaattt? did Bianca turn those poor immortal hunters into porclein dolls? O_O that's scary.

NOOOO! what'll happen too Lillie? and what'll happen if she fights without drinking blood? i wanna find out!

now keep up with the good work! i love it when you update fast! :D

dotwiper
Dotwiper chapter 23 . 7/7/2011
oh ggosh. Bianca really creeps me out! O_O

oh no Ashton! you've got it all wrong!

198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »