Reviews for Discontinued Version of Tainted Blood
Guest chapter 131 . 7/2/2012
Aw, poor Holden... Riku and Kaden seem to be having a hell of a good time, though I wonder how they got there and where Lillie is...
Loki doesn't remember anything and Stark's alive... Though he's technically stuck with an asshole. Caleb ... I hope he lives, and Kain.. Well. He needs to man up and stop being emo.
I want cake!
:) Tori
Guest chapter 130 . 7/1/2012
YAY! LOKI'S STILL ALIVE! AND SO IS STARK! I'm guessing so are Riku and Kaden.
Lillie's gone . . . and it's been a year already . . . Loki mysteriously appears again somehow and probably goes off searching for Lillie . . . but where has he been? Is Stark alright? Did Caleb die? I hope not!
What happened to Riku and Kaden? Where did they go?
What about Seth? Did he end up having a tragic ending?
Where is Lillie? Is she alright? Aww, the main character's missing! I hope they all reunite someday!
So many undiscovered futures. Sigh. Hope you update soon, but I guess since it's summer vacation I'll be waiting 24/7 for your updates! ;)
Sincerely,
Tori&Saria
Guest chapter 130 . 6/29/2012
Noo. ... You broke my heart. I'm heartbroken. Ever watched Iris by Goo Goo Dolls? I bet that's how Lillie feels. But . . . . as long as none of the characters aren't permanently gone . . . I still like it. I guess that there had to be a few drastic changes after all to make it more . . . interesting.
Tori
Guest chapter 130 . 6/29/2012
Alana . . . Poor Alana. I want Stark, Loki, Kaden, Riku, and Kain back and alive or I'll go on strike.
Can't say I blame Lil for wanting to go to Radon . . . . if I were her that's what I'd do.
YAY! STARK'S ALIVE!
Saria chapter 129 . 6/27/2012
It was amusing and sad at the same time . . . I hardly think it was cheesy. It was a good way of learning about other peoples' minds instead of Lillie's.

Cool! Light red aura, lmfao. I was expecting her other powers to have like a heavenly sort of blueish white aura like a god . . . whatever. Red works, too.

Update soon, and the other characters had better be alive. If they're not, then ... I'll ... I dunno.
Tori chapter 129 . 6/26/2012
Please... This can't be the end for Stark and Loki! Kill anyone else as long as it isn't any if the main characters! For example Krystal or Riley or Kai or Tobias. If kaden caleb Riku Loki Alana or stark dies, me is going on strike.

Update soon cuz that was a late update!
dot chapter 128 . 6/23/2012
Noooo! LOKI! STARK! CALEB! WHY? STAARRRKKK!

Then she saw the fight between Stark and Celeste. Her eyes widened as she saw shadow entities hurtling toward her just as Stark's gaze landed on her. He quickly moved in to shield the shadow entities.

I've spent all my life putting everyone I care about before me… but I'll never admit to it. I'll always make up a selfish excuse.

Stark's green eyes stared unblinkingly at Lillie like he was trying to make a memory of her and then managed to give her a small smile mouthing something to her.

At that moment, it looked like time had slowed as the shadow entities ripped through him. Black blood soaked into the cement as a tragic scream cut through the silence of the night.

Lillie, even if sometimes my words can be harsh… I really do care about you. You do know that, don't you?

"STARK!"

The only thing I've ever realized when I was away from you… You're my only safe haven, Lill.

TOUCHING MOMENT! STARK, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOOVVVEEE YOU!

Lillie, demon-woman up!
Caramel chapter 128 . 6/23/2012
I. Hate. You. To. Hell. And. Back.

Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy?

If Loki becomes a dark guard, if Stark dies, and if Caleb dies as well, then you will wish you were never born...

Muahaha! Sufferrrr!

Lillie NEEDS to get stronger. Stark bloody dues protecting her while she just stood there like an idiot and then screamed.

That scene was absolutely ... (sniff, sniff) tragic...

But very romantic, though. If Stark is still alive (which he definitely is) then he and Lillie should start dating, lol.

Yeah... Stark, we all LURVE YOU! No matter how much of a cocky bastard you are! Come back to US! For Lillie! For meee! For your buddy Caleb! And Loki! And kain
Victoria chapter 128 . 6/23/2012
Why? HOW COULD YOU!

It seems like EVERYBODY'S DYING! STARK, LOKI, KAIN, AND CALEB!

I HATE YOU!

No! No! Nooo!

You, you, you, you ... witch!

I kinda hate Lillie right now for being so weak. She needs to woman up. I just want to murder you and Lillie! IF STARK LOKI OR CALEB DIES, IMMA KILL YOU!

i dont really give a crap bout Kain, but i'll get over with it.

Lillie needs to help! She can't just sit around on her lazy ass and do nothing!

Update soon, or else you will be used to roast my fire.
Saria chapter 128 . 6/23/2012
!

If he's not alive, imma kill you. No joke.
Tori chapter 128 . 6/23/2012
No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. !

You can't kill him! You can't! Urgh, you just can't!
Saria chapter 127 . 6/21/2012
Nooo! Save Seth! He's useful. Now I sound like a bitch. Whatever.

Anyways, since Jayce's here, he'd better give Lillie the "talk". Lol that sounds like a parent giving her child the talk.
Tori chapter 127 . 6/21/2012
Nooooooo!

I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I want Seth to stay alive.
Tori chapter 126 . 6/18/2012
Lmao. Mean Loki, mean. Just because Lil is a juice obsessed freak doesn't mean you have to call her a juice obsessed freak, after all, she has your soul. Three wishes? Wonder what they'd be. For Lo-Lo. Hey Loki has a nickname! Lol, update ASAP.
Saria chapter 126 . 6/18/2012
Jeez. I just hope Lillie starts kicking ass soon with some new powers that she unlocked from deep within or something like that . Really? JUICE? C'mon Lil, you can do WAY better than that. Update soon!
198 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »