Reviews for Discontinued Version of Tainted Blood
Saria chapter 125 . 6/16/2012
"Yey, you picked it up!"

It's too easy to make Lillie happy . . . goddammit, it would be really useful if she had her powers right now. Maybe she could use her little godly powers by accident or something instead of her hellarine powers... NOW THAT WOULD BE AWESOMMMMEEEE!

Poor Auryn... Stark better get his ass over there with some sort of potion antidote thingamagigie.
Tori chapter 125 . 6/16/2012
Poor Seth... good luck, hope you don't die!

It really doesn't take much to make Lillie happy, does it? lol.

Great, Kaden, just great! Thanks a bunch!

Haha, Alana's little bloodlust vamp side is coming out ... cool! Lol, is she gonna start sparkling in the sun? COOL!
Tori chapter 124 . 6/14/2012
"The difference between Auryn and Loki is Loki is a guardian and Auryn isn't. Guardians tend to have a higher immunity to things that would affect demons," Zarik explained.

The part "Auryn and Loki is Loki" needs to be changed to just "The difference between Auryn and Loki is that Loki is a guardian and Auryn isn't." Lol, I think thats what you wanted to say.

RileyGay? Never thought of it!
Saria chapter 124 . 6/13/2012
Wonder where Krys and Ethan are... Probably shouldn't get involved. Go Stark and Loki! Go find Lil and try not to kill Seth, cuz as much as I hated him myself, I don't want him to die. Lol Kaden and Riku are funny, hope they have more shots together. Poor Auryn... Ya better help him get better soon!
Tori chapter 124 . 6/13/2012
Haha, I thought Kain would share. If Tobias gets involved then it won't be good. The other hunters are bound to find out and Lil is basically dead meat with chopped onions and lemon on the side, lol. Can't wait to see more of Kaden and Riku, and hopefully Lil saves Seth somehow.
Nemi Mercer chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
This is very interesting...I like it...
Saria chapter 123 . 6/11/2012
CALEB? Where? Wheeeeerrree?
Tori chapter 123 . 6/11/2012
Don't forget Marik Alana Zarik and Kain! We haven't seen Tobias and the other humans and immortal hunters lately...
Tori chapter 123 . 6/11/2012
I feel bad for the dud named Ezio. So, technically if the hellraine dies their guardians die as well? That just sucks ass for them. I like Riku and Kaden together as buddies, it's super fun to watch them. Yep. You can never get tired of the two stupid cheeky brats who constantly argue with each other.

Stark, meanie, you left the Darkguards for Kaden and Riku, the youngest ones there! MEANIE!
Saria chapter 123 . 6/11/2012
"Can we all get along until we get rid of the darkguards," Riku said with a sparkling smile. Kaden used both his hands to squish Riku's face.

"What is wrong your face? Why are you smiling like that," Kaden questioned causing Riku to grimace.

"Ow! Ow! Shtop itsh," Riku cried pulling at Kaden's cheeks in return. Kaden groaned.

"You shtupid smiley weirdo!"

Stark and Loki rolled their eyes at them as they raced at the doorway.

That was like my favorite part. You need to add a 'with' between 'wrong' and 'your'. Riku and Kaden together are hilarous, both being brats!
Tori chapter 122 . 6/9/2012
Okay, okay . . . I guess it's OKAY for Seth to live . . . I'm hating on him right now but in time I'm sure we're all gonna love him, right? )

Thanks for getting all that cleared up. lol, it would be great if you made character profiles in your own profile, just so everyone could keep track.

Kay kay, that's all for now! That was a late update though. I want faster updates! (pouts)
Saria chapter 122 . 6/9/2012
Poor Seth . . . Alright, it's okay if Lillie forgives him. I kinda want him to live now. And I'm pretty sure Arie . . . didn't die, right? Or did she . . . haha, but no sympathy for Celeste! There's no room for another girl on this boat!
Tori chapter 121 . 6/6/2012
One more thing, could you please include a description of Loki's hair, please? I'm just trying to get all the character's looks straight. If I remember correctly, when Lillie's phone was ringing earlier in the story, Kaden had silver hair. Now violet? Just asking. )
Tori chapter 121 . 6/4/2012
Aww... Poor Seth ... Noooooo, Lillie! Don't let that sunovabitch take u away! Stupid Stark and Kain had better apologize RIGHT NOW or I'll stab pitchforks through their guts!
Saria chapter 121 . 6/4/2012
I feel bad for Lillie. Poor Lil. Yeah, Kain SHOULD be depressed. HOw the hell could he do that? I feel even sorrier for Seth... Stark is sO cruel...
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »