Reviews for Discontinued Version of Tainted Blood
Saria chapter 120 . 6/2/2012
'Halter' top instead of 'alter'. Hm, that girl does have a chance of bringing Lillie to Radon. Lillie's losing faith in her guardians and friends. She might just give up . . . but that won't happen, right?
Tori chapter 120 . 6/2/2012
Wow . . . Radon is a real . . . stupida bastardo . . . lame espanol, I know, lol.

Poor guy . . . did Radon . . . do that to him?

Wow, I really hope Auryn gets better . . . Poor guy. Makes me wanna punch Holden.

Zarik's funny, lol. And of course . . . Lillie Kain and Stark are still fighting with eachother. Jeez, why do men always fight with the ladies? Don't they know how to be gentlemen or something like that? They are deomns, but still, they're just so . . . disrespectful to the female gender.
Guest chapter 119 . 5/31/2012
Okay, I'm about to murder Stark and Kain right about now. _ how could they? After all Lillie did for them! Arg, I hate Hanna! Go fuck Jayce instead of Loki! I know Lillie won't want him since he's her brother! Unless... This is an incest story...

...

Nah, no way. Update soon!
Saria chapter 119 . 5/31/2012
Haha, Riku's sucking up to Lillie! That's something new!

Poor Lillie... Being betrayed by all of her friends... Is Loli next? Stupid Hanna, get your hands off of Loki! Gah!

Yes, Kay, u do need a new specialty. Though you could help Lillie out a lot with your excellent skills. Make yourself useful, eh?
hunkamunka chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
your just like me a new writer trying to get better at what i like:} keep writing please!
Saria chapter 118 . 5/30/2012
Sorry, little brother… for putting you through so much

That sentence needs a period, just saying, but as usual, great work! That scene was kinda touchin just a thought, wonder why Radon wants Lillie so much. Like a rapist after a random sexy lady, haha.

Hanna\Arie has this weird way of flirting with everyon even her enemies. Bet she thinks its cute.
Tori chapter 118 . 5/30/2012
Don't forget Riku! He's one of my favs! I get the feeling that Kaden and Riku would get along pretty well with their similar attitudes. Riku's respectful and all that shit, but when he gets cheeky, he just turns into an annoying little brother like Kaden. Lol, from your earlier chaps, you noted that Riku was fond of video gmames. I can just imagine Riku and Kaden battling with eachothe like Xbox VS PS lol.
Tori chapter 117 . 5/27/2012
"From time to time, but when it comes down to getting killed me or my big brother, I rather kill him. If I die, all the girls charmed by my good lucks would be sad. I can't let them down," Stark exclaimed in an arrogant manner.

When you wrote that line, I think you meant good "looks" instead of lucks. Hope that helped!

And . . . just a question, are we going to know about Lillie's "other powers" that Jayce mentioned? I'm almost one hundred percent sure Lillie is half god. I wonder . . . if she can control her godly powers, than she won't really need her Hellraine shadow powers, will she? Then she'll FINALLY kick some ass without having to be restrained!

Oh, and I also want to know who Lillie's mother was . . .

Since her father was a hellraine, I'm guessing her mom was a god that had Jayce first with another god and then had Lillie with her dad. That means Lillie is kindof like Hanna\Arie being half-demon, though Arie is half siren (i'm guessing) and Lillie is half hellraine. How come Lillie hasn't noticed any of her god powers? Is there like a seal or something? And what kind of key does Lillie have for Radon?

If she managed to get a grasp of her godly powers than it could change everything . . . Jayce, bro, this is the right time to go down to Earth and have that "IMPORTANT TALK" with Lillie about her brith and all that.

I do feel bad for Seth . . . I mean, I'm still angry as a bitch at him, but he doesn't desreve such a cruel fate. Maybe he could just switch sides or something like Hanna\Arie.

"One day… you'll end up getting what's coming to you," Alana said in a condescending manner.

Stark gave her a dark, sardonic look as a bloodthirsty, sadistic air began to come off him.

"How would you know I haven't already?"

Poor Stark. I feel for him but he doesn't have to be such a dick about it.
Saria chapter 117 . 5/27/2012
Poor Lillie . . . ya know since they've got eight convertible cars I'm sure they could all fit and make a runaway from all those deomns, lol. There are more than enough seats for everyone, even the humans could fit!
Tori chapter 117 . 5/27/2012
FUCK U, KAIN!

Yea, that's all I can say. I don't think that Kaden means any harm, and he is . . . kinda . . . cute . . ? Depends on how old he is and what he looks like, lol.
Saria chapter 116 . 5/24/2012
Poor Kain . . . stupid, Lil saved you're life. Sigh. I bet the guilt is eating Lillie up. Hah, Zarik and Alana make a great couple! And maybe could you add a description af Alana? I wonder if Alana'll care enough to stay . . . I hope she does. I like Stark, but really, he can be so mean!
Tori chapter 116 . 5/24/2012
Now I'm kinda back to hating Stark. What the eff is his fricking prob? I'm wondering if Alana will stay or leave. I don't really know if Alana is Lillie's friend or not . . .

Poor Auryn. I feel bad for him.

Lillie's Fresh Apple Juice! The Best Juice You'll Find In This Boring Town! Lol, Lillie could be like a juice seller . . . nah that's a job way too dumb for her.

Kill Kaden! YEA!
Saria chapter 115 . 5/23/2012
What the FUCK I just realized I wrote Loki X Stark isntead of Loki X Lillie! NOOOOOOOOO! I CAN'T LET MY CUTE LITTLE LOKI AND STARK TURN GAAAAYYYYYY!
Saria chapter 115 . 5/22/2012
Lol, Staek and Lillie need ta get a room. Evil smirk. Hah, I wonder what Lil would be like if she were . . . hah, DRUNK! I'm getting very heated moments inside my head between Lillie and Stark . . . Lillie X Stark and Loki X STark are both number one.

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY CUTE LITTLE LOKI WITH HIS GORGEOUS EYES! Wait, that's plural. He only has one eye . . . that's a part of his charm. He had better be in the next chapter or else I'll freak. Lol, imagine Lillie on top of Stark with an angry look while Stark was lying below her like a hot lucky bastard smirking as if he were enyoing being trapped under her ass. You just gotta love him even though you hated him for um hurting Lillie. Yeah, I aint ever gonna let him forget THAT.
Tori chapter 115 . 5/22/2012
OoOoOo, more Caleb and Lillie moments!

Er, well, Loki X Lillie and Stark X Lillie are still tied for first place . . . with Caleb X Lillie coming on second and maybe, just maybe Riku X Lillie coming third. It would be a bit weird for Lillie, a sixteen year old demon, to be dating her servant who's 'bout fifteen physically. Haha, never knew Lillie was the type for younger guys. lol. I bet it looked SOOO wrong when Lillie was sitting on top of Stark . . . all close and looking angry while Stark smirking smugly below her. Dirty, dirty Lil and Starky . . .

Aww, Caleb's getting all soft when he's alone with Lillie . . . such a sugary sweetheart. And seriousl? How the hell is Lillie gonna squeeze juice out of the apple when she can just buy juice? freak.
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »