Reviews for Everything For Nothing
Guest chapter 18 . 4/15
God damn it...the story was great...somewhere weak but generally great and done.
i should say this is the reality end...its really like this than happy ever i really need to read a sequel for this story.
plzzzz write more... .plzzz...the sequel would be great.
breakthehabit chapter 18 . 4/4/2013
._. Well, that was depressing. Pretty well written though, I think.
chicken.bobble chapter 18 . 10/13/2012
You have crushed all my hopes and dreams, but in a good way.
sydney420 chapter 18 . 5/1/2011
The basic idea of this story was really good. You had a few grammatical errors, and the last few paragraphs should have been seperated from chapter 18 and made into an epilouge. I think that if you want to improve this story, rewrite it a little and maybe even ask for help from a Beta Reader. If you need help, just email or message me.
SweetFangs chapter 18 . 3/23/2011
i so didnt c that coming..um..good story. u have a lot of typos..but not THAT bad. i feel that the ending was sort of rushed but idk thats just me. will u make a sequel?

Clara could b in her mid twenties or late twenties and she ran into Gabby again. Drama and tears ensue. XD haha
My-Bloody-Sacrifice96 chapter 18 . 2/6/2011
it ended like ... THAT wow. :( i was hoping they would be able to work through it and have Clara's parents accept her..:(
ChocolateZombie chapter 18 . 2/5/2011
This needs a sequel where the two reunite. I can see this was your original idea, but I feel like it would compliment it well. I enjoyed it.
Hali2010 chapter 18 . 2/4/2011
WHAT? It's over? I did NOT see that coming(obviously lol), totally outta left field...i mean yea, i thought they might get caught but the rest...not so much lol. Anyways, i really liked your story and i hope you write another story in the(hopefully) near future! XD!
brookeworm chapter 18 . 2/4/2011
... That might have been the most depressing story I have every read in my entire life.

*sigh* I guess not every story has a happilly ever after.

Still... depressing though.

Realistic, but... it made me want to sob all over my keyboard.
Brightheart chapter 18 . 2/4/2011
i liked the story. the ending seemed kind of hurried though.
Greye chapter 18 . 2/4/2011
Woah. Just...woah. What just happened? That was crazy. How can you just end it like that? You just jumped straight to the end!

Well, your story was good up until this point. I can't say I'm satisfied, but good job on the previous chapters.
Hali2010 chapter 17 . 1/30/2011
Wow is right...that was HOT. GREAT job with this chapter, your story just keeps getting better and better. So, like i said, GREAT job and i look forward to reading the next chapter!
brookeworm chapter 17 . 1/28/2011
...W-o-w

That was pretty intense. xD

... That was REALLY intense.

I'm still trying to get over it!

I loved it tho ;3 good job! :D
Hali2010 chapter 16 . 1/24/2011
Aw, i hope they're able to learn to accept it later on. Great chapter though, i look forward to reading the next.
brookeworm chapter 16 . 1/17/2011
*sighs* Poor Clara.

:s I am so glad my mom didn't react that way...

I wish I could tell her that everything will be alright.

I also want to tell her parents that if they can't accept the fact that their daughter is gay, that they aren't good parents.

Is that anything like how your parents reacted when you came out to them?
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »