Reviews for Neurotic Bits
Jakob you are so evil.
Krimsyn chapter 6 . 1/7
Very cute :)
Daniela Crimson chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
omg. this is so brilliant! first i cried from laughing for like 5 minutes, i couldn't see through tears. then i did a big mistake trying to eat spaghetti while reading. ended up cleaning my keyboard off half chewed mush :D
speelashke chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
"My parents died," Riley said. "Tragically. When I was just a fetus."

I died. Best. Line. Ever.
speelashke chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
this is so many levels of awesome
PyroTech chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
Dinner With the Folks was by far the best one! rofl I felt like all of these were sort of like Deleted Scenes or something. Haha
Krowhopagain chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Still makes me laugh. I respectfully demand moar.
Krowhop chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
*laughs* ...*puts hand over mouth, and continues laughing*... *looks around the room, to make sure no one heard/noticed*... *gasps/giggles*

I need to quit reading your stuff while I am at work.
Krowhop chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This had me literally gasping, eyes watering, grining, trying not to laugh manically/hystarically while sitting behind my desk at work. ""I bet you taste like sparkle," he whispered." is officially my new favorite quote. *wipes tears from her eyes* Seriously.
Verito chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
I loved the last one! I think I'm just going to reread it again and again :D
Iamme chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
*dies laughing* Riley meeting Jakob's family is the FUNNIEST thing I've ever read! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
B.Janine chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
God Riley is the best, like, EVER! He's compleatly mad! Its wonderful XD
silly1 chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
Keep 'em coming! I find myself rushing home from work to see if there's anything else, and you don't disappoint! It's like going back to a favorite place. I don't know how you do it, but you make your characters people we can care about-I keep wondering what's happening with them-and not only your "Neurotic" ones, but the Troll story, and Matheus, and-everybody!