Reviews for Hopeless
shinju asuka chapter 1 . 3/25
Aww... this is really sweet! :D
Miss Fuhrer chapter 1 . 2/14
Aaah! It's so beautiful! I want to cry! And...and I thought this was angst? Whew. Here I thought they won't end up together, in the end, I mean. :'D I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY! C:

Happy Valentine's! :3

Sincerely,
Blue
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I really enjoyed this one shot. I found it very cute how he was willing to change for his girl and win her back. I really liked the re-meeting at the end. Nice work!
CaityLightning chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
The letter made my heart clench.. This was amazing! One of the best one-shots on this site! Great job : )
Montara chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
She did the right thing the first time, dumping him, and the second time, taking him back after he proved himself. Loved it. Thank you!
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! i loved it!
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Awesome! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This made me cry. Very sweet.
theHuntressofNight chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Both the confrontations with Lana and Chloe were so very, very satisfying. Sigh.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
i always have athing for bad asses great job it brought tears happy of course! freaking good one :)
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was so cute! I love the whole bad boy thing and now I want a Callum of my own please.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Now this is an one-shot worth *favourite-ing*

I've always loved the rich girl bad boy cliche and this one-shot is definitely a cliche done right.

Letters97 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
very good. i really liked it, and that he had the decency to go to rehab and clean up his act instead of spewing pointless promises.
Elise Cromwell chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
So cute! I loved it.
Lifes.Little.Secrets chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I want this story to be a longer story! I love it! I almost cried a couple times!
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »