Reviews for Suck
Anihyr Moonstar chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
XD Okay, the pasta caught me COMPLETELY off guard...I seriously don't think I ever would have guessed. Ph. Cute, again, though. Nice work. :)

~Moonstar
Datarin chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I agree with Jezzen on being too blatant, but if I do have my brain turned off, it's a laugh-inducer. Unfortunately, night writing sprees doesn't do that to a person...

Creative, original innuendos are needed in these kind of shorts, so I can't say this is well done (re-read, four typos). When you're writing in an overloaded section about a certain kind of humor, more of the same thing is a no-no.
Jezzen chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That was way, way too forced. Obviously going for the old "innuendo, twist ending" thing, but you don't have to be so blatant about it. You could even edit out the word "virgin" and it would still be way too much.

Try going for more subtlety if you want to write shorts like this. Don't make it so obvious that there's going to be a twist ending that the reader is wondering what twist is going to be at the end this time before they've even gotten past the first two lines.
PickyFreakin'Teenagers111111 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
xD I was trying not to laugh my ass off while reading this one and the other. I really like them Just to let you know, you spelled liar wrong in this one though.