Reviews for SCM
Kinjirareta Ai chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Awesome! I love the story! It's so perfect how niether of them think the other likes them but int he end they do. :) I love that Laika is so strong. It would take a lot to admit to the guy you love that you love him. It was fantastic! IU love it, and it was really well portrayed.
D.C. Veri chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Luved it!
freedom2619 chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
omg! I love the end !

jaajajaj...seth sure like teasing leika xD
Iheartlove0916 chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
I
thrystha chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
"She caught me" has been a very refreshing story and a really good read. This story has inpsired me to write as well as you one day! I see that your 7 years of writing experience has really done you some good. I am looking forward to more of your stories and to learn from you. Thank you! ;D
aquamarine'91 chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
I liked it very much! I stayed up to 1 am to finish this even though I had to study for the exam which I'll have today :D Very good work, keep on writing! :)
Bitterblue23 chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
This SO good! I LOVE it!
urtenshii chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
That was just great ! Nice plot ! Lovable characters ! And you, my dear, have obviously a very nice skill when it comes to writing...

I haven't read a story as heart warming and witty as that one for a long time !

More power and i do hope you would continue writing ! :))
scribbled.in.crayon chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
omo omo omo! so cute! i could see this as a kdrama...aw :)
Nicole Amor chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
awh that was such a sweet ending!

i was smiling the whole way through D
gracie-p chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
Aww! i loved this! It was such a sweet romantic story :)
NewMamma2013 chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
This is so cute! You're a really awesome author if you can have your readers feel the emotions as Seth and Laika feel them.. I bet that his mom is just waiting for them to get together to point at them and say "About time!" lol... Can't wait for more! :)
HPRK08 chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
Ahh WHY won't she just tell him already! The dragged-out suspense is killing me [ Update please!

~HPRK
HPRK08 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Ooh I love teasers! Sounds like a story with potential!

~HPRK