Reviews for SCM
Iheartlove0916 chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
OMG OMG OMG I love this Update Update Update!
Raised with Fangs chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
update soon!
GermanSam chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
Aw! I want a Seth. He is so adorable and I just want to scream 'Dude, she likes you dummy!' Gah, I can't wait til she admits that it's been him all along.
CONVERSEically Obsessed chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
Sniff Sniff... that was amazing. I feel bad! Why doesnt he GET IT! she basically told him she liked him! WHAT THE HELL!
Nicole Amor chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
YO I LOVE THIS! i completely love it; its the most awesomest thing i ever read! omg you are so good at expressing emotions and describing the scenes! i felt all bad for laika when she thought seth was repulsed by her kiss and then i was like WOAH when seth just went all animal lust for her! omg i love this! OH and i actually knew what Seth said in Korean, so i was like extremely excited D

faving and alerting at the moment! )
freedom2619 chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
so cute ! love this chapter !

what will happen when Seth discover he is the

guy Leika is in love with? xD

cant wait for the next chapter !
banana jump chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
i like this chapter:)
AlreadyGone chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
Lovely, lovely, lovely.

The narration that followed them throughout this was very nice and I like how Laika's feelings haven't been completely admitted whereas Seth's have. This is really nice and I can't wait to see how it ends, what Laika will do, and how Seth is going to feel. It's nice to see that he truly cares about her. To let her be with another guy is really nice even though he's completely in love with her. Great job, I love this!
Bitterblue23 chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Omg this is really cute...XD And I really like that whole sort of in-love-with-your-best-friend thing...
ReiiLuffsYou chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
I absolutely love your style. The way you write expertly shows what Laika's character is like. It really gives the reader an "inside look". Now I can see and and understand what Laika and Seth are really like. I feel like I really know them, and that I'm right there watching what is happening. I do hope you continue writing this story. Don't lose the Writer's Spark just yet. I love it.

~ifrikinloveyou
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
oh geez oh geez

i was holding my breath the whole entire time ;D

this is freakin amazing

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon :D
Toocoolforyou chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Cliche, but liking it. Update soon :)
freedom2619 chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Seth is half korean?

this is getting better and better !

please update !
MeMeLizz chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Hey really good job. The way you write makes me wonder what's gona happen next. Keep up the good work. (i get what you mean when you say that that is the fastest you can update. i have school work and extra stuff too :) keep up the good work!) (o n keep your grades up cuz thats important) (omg i just sounded like your mother... blah) lol bye :)
MaAgEc chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
YEAH NGUYEN'S AND PARK'S. :)

Here's a Nguyen reviewer for you. :)

I love it! It's funny. And it's obvious that she likes her best friend... a common case nowadays.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »